Chapter 5: Re-Written

Aaliyah was woken up early in the morning. She didn't feel like she could get up but she lifted out of the bed.
"Daddy...?" She heard a gruff noise and opened her eyes clearing her vision.

"Don't call me that....and he's not here remember" She looked up and saw her mates face.
"Oh, hello" she lifted up on her knees and looked down at her hands. Her neck was sore and she could barely move her head.

"Its good you woke up, you need to start training today." She looked off to the side and her Mate was fixing his shirt. She then closed her eyes for a moment.

"Aaliyah...look at me" she opened her eyes again and crossed her legs. She couldn't help but remember thinking about how Harry or her dad would be the one to wake her up.
"Yes..?" She rubbed her eyes and kept chewing the sleeve of the nightshirt she was wearing.
"Get up...Please" She nodded and slowly slid off of the bed, she felt the side of her neck pulse and she placed her hand on it, nothing was there other than canine bites.

"Clothes are in the bathroom..." He told her and she nodded slowly shuffling herself into the bathroom.
"W-what time is it..." she looked at him before closing the door and asked.
"Five Am" she whined and shook her head. She hated the time and just sucked herself into the bathroom. She cowered into the small corner of the bathroom and sat down, closing her yes softly. After yawning for a while she got the clothes on she was given. Yoga pants and a tank top.

"I-I don't like this!" She yelled from the bathroom and opened the door.
"Well, it's mandatory. Wear it." He growled to her and she cowered back into the bathroom. Standing at the sink and then brushing her teeth. She had an electric toothbrush, unlike a manual one she used at home. She then began to start crying over the sink.

Claw heard her cries and he furrowed his brows.
"Now why is the hell are you crying?" He asked through his teeth.
"I-I just want to go home!" She whined and felt his hand grip on her wrist, she yelped in the process.

"This, this here is your home. Your father was too much of coward so that's why you're here the way you are. Not any fancy ritual where you come over to mine to be luna, but you just becoming the woman that's beside me. There is no going back. Do you hear the words coming out of my mouth?" He gripped onto her hand and she began to whine and her head nodded multiple times.

"I-I never trained before..." She stared at him and told him softly.

"Your father is an idiot. You're 17 and he hasn't trained you for anything? You start training with me today." He let go of her and walked back into the room with her following in tow. He grabbed some gloves and put it on his hands.

"Later on this weekend we will go to the mall and get you some clothes and...other stuff so you don't have to keep using my sisters' things" He let her known and combed his hair back with his hand and gave a sigh.

After getting her ready for training he walked downstairs with her as the guys and girls that were eating breakfast turned. There's mouth dropped as she walked downstairs. She hid behind him as they got to the wood floor.

"Good morning, alpha, Luna," They all said in a unison and had gone back to eating. He led her to a table and gave her a typical breakfast. Eggs, bacon and some pancakes, simple. She watched as she ate and finished quickly. After doing so he met up with another girl, Aaliyah stayed behind and paid no attention. 

"Of course Alpha! I'll get her in shape!" The woman's voice came from in front and she lifted her head to see a light colored woman.

"Hey! The names Tina and I'm just the simple yoga master of the pack. You know? Its so nice to meet you, Luna..." She did a soft nod at Tina and chewed on her lip softly. She was led into a small room.

"Let us start with the basics, alright?" Tina smiled and so they began.

~Lunch time~

"I...I cant do it anymore!" She whined ad dropped to the floor.

"Come on Luna, its only noon." She shook her head quickly an scattered away from her.
"I-I don't want...to keep going." She rubbed the sweat off of her forehead and she sighed.

"Fine fine... let's go get lunch then," Tina suggested and Aaliyah went along with it. As they walked out of the training room. Tina seemed to stop and wai but Aaliyah looked at her face.

"Are you okay?" She questioned the woman.

"Nothing... it's just that...my mate won't look at me." Aaliyah looked at her for a second then to the man she was staring at.
"Him?" She pointed and nodded.

"He just doesn't want me to be his...mate." She looked at him with a weird face and then looked at her.
"Whats...his name?" She asked and she tilted her head.
"Micheal." Aaliyah smiled.

"That's my daddy's name! But oh...im sorry." She touched her arm softly and she nodded.
"Anyways, Alpha will be in the kitchen waiting for you." She gave her directions to the kitchen and she had found him bandaging u his hand.

"u-um...Claw..." He turned around and furrowed his brows.
"What," He asked and furrowed his brows. She could see the sweat that was on his shirt, it wasn't littered all over him but it was evident he had been working out pretty hard.

"Uh...T-Tina...Tina's mate um..."
"Yeah? What about him?" He looked at her and squinted, she wasn't saying anything and he squeezed the bridge of his nose.

"Speak." He started aggressively and she took a step back.

"Sorry...um can you...can you tell him to be a mate to Tina? Because he's..." She was interrupted by him groaning.
"Is there any reason why you cant do it? You seriously need to stop this whole being babied shit. You're just so...Pathetic sometimes." He told her and she just looked down at her hands and he gave an even harder groan.

"Then you just let me talk to you like that! It's ridiculous. Go deal with the problem the way you think it should be handled." He told her, it seemed as if his eyes glazed over with a certain emotion before she ran off away from him. 

Claw clenched his jaw and popped his neck. He gritted his teeth and had sat down at the dining table with no one around.
'I don't understand...You said she'd be strong. You said she would...damn'  He was speaking to himself and placed his head on his hands. He eventually would have o train her himself after Tina. He gave out a toughened breath and slammed his fist into the table causing a break in the table.

As he got up he had seen Micheal walking past.
"You." He pointe to the male and glanced around.
"Alpha?" He questioned. Claw crossed his arms and looked him down.

"Did the Luna say anything to you?" Micheal averted his eyes. He had received his answer.
"Good. Go." He told him and walked off. He disliked the name Micheal, but he couldn't do much about the name.

He decided it would be good if he walked back to the training area, a sigh coming from his lips.

Aaliyah had been looking at the different types of training equipment. She didn't know the presence behind her until she heard a grunt.

"Hm?" She asked and turned around to see another girl.
"Now now...This is our Luna? I literally didn't think some big boobed bimbo but here you are." Aaliyah shook her head and was confused on what she had been saying. She had brown hair and the same color skin as Tina.

"The name is Gina, sister to Tina. And that Alpha you're mated to, was mine before you even came along and he still is. I don't mind that...you may want him but just listen to me, dearie. I was his first and I shall be his last." She lifted a brow and placed her hand on her Luna.

"I do expect you to listen to me, because from what I hear you've been cooped up in a box your entire life. I hold more  power than you ever would." She smirked and her nail seemed to dig into her shoulder.

"O-ow, okay. Okay, I'm sorry!" She grabbed onto her hand and whined trying to pry it off of her shoulder.

"Good girl." The woman stated and then walked off to the door.
"New pack, New enemies"