Chapter 9: Re-written

Claw and Luke had been training for a couple of hours now. He was planning on taking over another rival pack soon, just for the sake of doing so.. Finishing up the training, Claw pinned Luke down to the ground as he tapped out.

"When is this raid?" He had asked after fixing his arm and getting up off of the mat and taking his blue gloves off.

"Soon, just need to deal with a few things then we will be ready" Luke lifted his head as he caught the scent of his mate and smiled walking to her. She then placed her hand onto his cheek.

"Not here for you curly haired brat" she laughed and went to her brother. Luke pouted and made a face behind her leaving. He then went to the showers.

"Something wrong?" Claw said putting on a shirt and drinking water.

"Yeah there is....you should talk to Aaliyah about her mom" Claw stopped and lifted a brow. He disliked anything to deal with that pack.

"Why? There's no reason for us to have any memories of her pack. She should just forget it all." he set the water down.

"No she's not at the pack. Her mother is dead...I think killed. She was saying something about it a few days ago when we went to the mall and now when someone asks her about it, she shuts down completely. That also is her home so don't expect her to give up on it all." Claw then nodded, he knew that when Aaliyah shut down she either began to cry and just go silent staring at something or wouldn't speak until a few hours later.

"Alright..." He was getting ready to leave when she grabbed him. He groaned softly and tilted his head to her lifting a brow.

"Yes?" He asked and she sighed.
"It would also be nice if she saw her family again...she barely got to say goodbye" Claw growled slightly and yanked his arm.

"We didn't get to say goodbye when her father murdered our own father." he then walked off leaving Lilliana shocked and hurt.

Aaliyah had sat down and smiled to herself. She was in her room while messing with her fingernails. Claw slowly opened the door and stepped in. He chewed the inside of his lip, as she was playing with her nails she glanced up and immediately just smiled. She didn't like not being with him, so she always stayed in the room.

He realized she smiled every time and when anything happened. He sat beside her and took her hand. He wasn't exactly sure how to ask her so he just went with something that he knew wasn't going to hurt her.

"We..." He started.

"...need to talk about something Aaliyah" She lifted her head up at him and nodded getting closer. She did learn that she was able to just do things herself without everyone looking over her shoulder.

"Like what? There's a lot stuff to talk about" She laid her head on him and closed her eyes.

"Well...your mother. I want to know about her." Aaliyah stopped squeezing his hand and just stayed there not moving, didn't even seem like she was real or breathing. Her yes had dropped and she grew stiff.

"Aaliyah? Aaliyah look at me" he grabbed her face lightly. She then got out of her trance and felt uncomfortable.

"What? Oh I need to go-" She tried to get away from him but he grabbed her hand. She pulled away from him and grunted.

"Stop it. You're going to tell me what happened."
"No. Stop let me go I don't want to!" She whined and he ended up standing up and holding her, she began to kick and he just endured her whining.

"You're going to tell me whether you like it or not!" He brute forced it and set her down back on the bed and and grabbed her face in his hands. Her face was red and she didn't seem happy. It was obviously a memory she didn't want to go back to, but from what he learned from his own therapist it was best to get it out of her.