Chapter 18: Re-Written

Aaliyah screamed as she lifted up and touched her head. She felt dried blood at the back of her head and she groaned. She touched the ground and it felt familiar. Her eyes widened and she whipped her head around and she realized where she was at.

"My...room?" She told herself and stood up. She was three times bigger than her bed and the room was all dressed in pink and rainbows. Everything seemed in place except the door. The door was reinforced steel and had no doorknobs and a small peep hole at the top.

Her head was throbbing as she thought about the room. She had never realized how horrible her life was before Claw came and saved her. She whined and dropped to the floor. Her hands on her head she screamed

"Today was awesome! The moon was really full!" Aaliyah squealed and hopped on her bed. She was only ten years old and seemed to think the only thing in her world was her father and her home. Her mind set was small and she seemed so innocent at the time.

"It was wasn't it baby girl." Her father, Michael had walked into her room and closed the door behind him. He was the only one that had the key to her room and knew the passcodes. He wanted to protect his baby girl at all cost, even if he had to put a new door to keep her inside.

He sat down on the bed and smiled at her.
"You're not too big to sit on daddy's lap right? I remember we did that all the time when you were a baby... I guess it's silly to think you want to hm?" He watched as she cleans up the floor of her toys and sat on the bed. She smiled widely and shook her head.

"Nope!" She squealed and hopped towards him and sat on his leg.
"I'm not too big! Hehe. Love yo daddy!" She complimented and he only laughed. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. They had been facing her dresser with a mirror stuck to it. She looked to the mirror and saw that her father's eyes glowed lightly.

"The full moon was beautiful as you love..." He hummed against her and removed his hands. The room was still and quiet and she had been biting her nails softly. She felt her father move her up down towards his knees a little and she furrowed her brows/

"Daddy..your-"
"Shh baby. Just enjoy the silence with daddy..." He told her and she nodded. She squeezed her legs together and he only stopped her from moving. She kept quiet like he said and heard a clicking sound behind her.

"Daddy-"
"Aaliyah. What did I say? Look at the mirror and don't say a word. Okay?" He spoke through his teeth and she flinched with another nod.
"Good Girl..." He hummed once more and the room was still. She felt something cold press against hr back. It felt like cold metal or a belt buckle. She stared into the mirror and her father leaned back just a little before his hand disappeared behind her.

She watched as she felt his body seem to shake and his facial expression change through the mirror. She started to hear a soft noise come from her father. She felt highly uncomfortable and his knee moved just an inch and she let out a whine.

She closed her eyes softly and heard her father's quiet moans. She gripped the bottom of her dress and gasped when she felt her father's hand all on her hair.
"Stay looking in the mirror baby. I'm almost done." He hummed against her neck and she tried to hold in her crying. She needed to keep her cool. She needed to keep her posture for her father.

She could only hear his moans through the room and she wanted to cover her ears.
"Its okay baby girl...just a moment and it will all be over." He breathed out and she only sang a song in her header mother used to sing to her. It was the only thing keeping her sane and she flinched and gasped when she felt the back of her dress become wet. Tears filled her eyes and she wiped them as quickly as she could.

"Good night love. You need to take a shower, brush your teeth and get in the bed. I'll get you in the morning okay?" He told her as he removed her from his lap and walked to her door. She pulled up a smile and nodded at him.
"Love you." He told her and closed the door. She stared at the door for what had seemed hours and she ended up crying and the next morning. Everything seemed like nothing had happened. SHe pushed it far back into her mind and she seemed to regress more into a child.