Chapter 7: Re-Written

"I-I'll love you no matter what.." Aaliyah cried and held the hand on her neck. She was being choked to the wall.
"I'll love you always....always and forever remember...o-our baby will also..." Finally, a scream came out of her as everything went back.

"A-Aaliyah..." Claw opened his eyes as he was laying in his bed. He didn't remember what he was doing.
'I swear I was in my office...' He thought to himself and stood up. He looked to see a sleeping Aaliyah. He touched her soft cheek and kissed her forehead getting a pair of sweatpants on. He walked out the bedroom and down to Luke and his sisters room. He was going to knock when he heard giggles and other things.

"Luke, stop it don't do that" he slowly set his ear on the door.
"Oh come on...you liked it last time.."
"Boy, dog, wolf man thing don't do that!~" she squealed and shook his head thinking that was enough of hearing them. He then walked down the stairs and out of the pack house to the back yard. He got to a tree and dropped his sweat pants and tied them to his leg. He then shifted into a large blackish wolf. Slowly stepping into the damp grass he took off in a full speed sprint into the woods.

He watched as the trees passed him with amazing speed. Looking forward he stopped at a cliff. He sat down and looked over. He could see the entire pack below the cliff. He laid down and closed his eyes.

Using his hearing he listens to the soft sounds of sleeping of his pack. Except for those who are doing a bit extra then sleeping. He then heard his mate shuffle and stand up from bed.

'Why is she awake?' He thought to himself and then had raced back down. He's never heard her wake at this time. Getting inside toe pack house he calmly climbed the stairs and inside of the room. He kept to the bathroom and saw that she was just standing there.

Using his muzzle to open the door he stepped in his large paws hitting the soft cold tile. She turned around and jumped a little. Her eyes widened and had one foot back.

"I....Claw?" She asked softly. Slowly going to the large wolf she got onto her knees and blinked softly at him. Bringing her hand softly out to him she touched his fluffy fur. She had a small smile as he pushed his nose to her neck. She wrapped her arms around his neck and smiled. Snuggling her face into him.

"You're so soft..." He laughed her back a little, he then shifted and was holding her hands above her head. He blinked a little as she chewed the inside of her lip.

"What are you doing up so late," he asked gruffly. She blushed slightly and glanced down.
"I-I thought you were in here....you were gone" she mumbled looking up at his face.

Nodding he pulled the sweatpants off of his leg and put them on without her seeing. He picked her up bridal style and walked back to the bed.

"You need sleep, you're gonna train with me in the morning." She nodded and gripped his arms. He laid her down as was ready to leave when she grabbed his hand.

"Please stay with me...you always leave in the middle of the night...I don't like it" she kept her head down sitting on her knees and glancing up at him.

He bit his lip and looked at the door. Sighing he nodded and patted her on the head. He went to the door closed it went down to her. She smiled a little as he laid on his side watching her cuddled to him. He placed his hand on her cheek and pulled her closer into his chest.

She drew stars on his chest and traced the outlining of every muscle he had on his chest and stomach. He felt as if he should be just a hit lighters, softer or whatever was a good term for it was. He didn't enjoy it but he had to let it be until she knew and was able to do things herself.

"Night night" she mumbled and closed her eyes finally sleeping.

+++

She had been woken up a little early as usual now, she whined again as she was forced to get dressed. She exited or if the bathroom and looked up at her mate, who was of course already dressed.