9.

"Aiden, we need to talk." Hannah's mother said urgently.
"We will talk when I come back. I need to go somewhere."
"We all know where you have to go. But this is important. It is about your daughter." Hannah's father blocked his way.
"I don't have one. My daughter died for me the day she killed her own mother."
"Aiden!" The grandmother scolded. "We know you lost Hannah and it has been hard for you, but son it has been for all of us. But you can't just dismiss the fact you have a daughter. Your child needs you right now. You have responsibility towards her. You can't run away from them."
" I told you, my daughter died the day she killed Hannah. What came home was a murderer."
"I will not let you speak about your own child in such manner!" Hannah's father roared.
"Well, I told u she isn't my child anymore!" He too raised his voice to same pitch. "Now if you will excuse me, I have to visit my wife."
Aiden tried to push his way out but Hannah's father still stood strong.
"Do you think she would appreciate this? This behaviour? You what that child meant to her? Still you behave like this? What has gotten into your head Aiden?"
"Aiden..." Hannah's mother had her touch, " she is a beautiful girl who really needs her father. Don't do this to her, to yourself or to Hannah. Take up your responsibilities. Please child, for Hannah."
'For Hannah' Those words seemed to echo in Aiden's soul. They reached straight to his bruised heart. Memories of Hannah came to life and Aiden broke down again.