19.

Hannah's mother was sitting in the garden when she decided to check on her granddaughter. All night the baby hadn't slept. She kept crying.

When she reached her granddaughter's room, the door was ajar. She pushed it a little to see who was with her child.

Expecting to find her husband inside, she entered the room. What she saw brought tears in her eyes.

Her son in law was sitting on the rocking chair, with his daughter in his arms. Both of them fast asleep.

She smiled and then ran to find her husband. He was sitting and reading their room.

"You need to see this." She said as she pulled him towards the pink walled room. She opened the door for him to see the sight that had made her cry.

"He finally understood." Her husband said after a while.

"I know. We can't possibly take the child now. He needs her as much she needs him."

"Who said we were taking her. She has a right to be with her father."

"But what about custody. He had handed it over to us. We were supposed to-"

"Don't worry about it. I will take care of it. I was just waiting for him to realise his mistakes. I had no intention of keeping that beautiful girl away from her father."

The grandparents hugged each other. They closed the door carefully, leaving the father and daughter asleep.

****
Hi everyone,
Thank you for reading my story. This is the last chapter. So the story is officially finished! I hope you all liked it. For all my other readers, thank you for being a part of such a beautiful journey.

Keep reading for the epilogue.

Last thing, I have a couple of more books that I have been working on. I hope something will interest you all.

Do vote and share.

Thank you again.

Yours,
A. Swan.

****