Epilogue

"Daddy!" A young girl shouted as she ran towards her father. Dressed in a pink tutu skirt, she jumped on her father. As always, he caught her in mid air.

"Hey beautiful!" Aiden said to his six year old daughter.

Her ballet performance had just finished and the judges had given her the first prize. "Look, I won the first prize." She showed him her golden trophy.

"Yes you did! Well done!" He kissed her cheek.

"Did you like my dance?" She asked.

"I loved it." He replied with a smile.

"Would mommy have liked it?" A small innocent mind's question.

"Mommy would have loved it." He said.

"I wish she was here. I wanted to show her this." The young girl pointed at her trophy.

"Mommy is always with us, Lucy. Right here." He said pointing at her heart. "And you know what she would have done after this?"

"What?" She young shyly asked.

"She would have taken you for an ice cream!"

"Ice cream?" She licked her lips.

"You want some?" Aiden nuzzled into her neck.

"Yes!" She clipped her hands joyfully.

"Then let's go!" He kissed his daughter one more time before heading out of the auditorium.

****
This is it guys. This is where the book ends. Thank you all again for supporting me with all your votes and comments. Do share it. I hope you all enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The chapter is dedicated to vaishwade. She was the first one to read this story and since then, she hasn't stopped reading it. Thank you so much vaishwade for your support. Without you, I wouldn't have made it this far.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,
A. Swan.

****