Playing With Explosives (Junkrat x Reader)

Author's Note: Alright, so this other cutie here is my second favorite character. I'm not sure why, but I've got such a soft spot for this crazy Aussie. Oh well, I hope you all enjoy! Sorry about any mistakes, I'm too tired to go back and reread.

----

"There you are..." You whispered to yourself, peeking your head out from your hiding spot. With a grin plastered onto your lips you readied the bomb in your hand. Just as you were about to throw the small bomb you heard a light thud followed by a ticking sound.

"Oh shit-" You scrambled to move, blinding chucking the bomb in the direction of your target. You managed to jump away before you got caught in the explosion. When you poked your head up, your target was nowhere to be seen. With a pout on your lips you turned around to come face to face with him.

"G'day! Looking for me?" He asked with a smirk. You jumped slightly but recomposed yourself, giving him a sweet smile.

"Yeah," you answered now giving him a smirk of your own, "can you do me a favor and hold this?" Without waiting for his response you shoved a bomb into his hands and dashed away, giggling. A moment later it exploded into a mess of confetti and glitter.

"Hey! That's not fair! Cheater!" The Aussie yelled attempting to get the glitter off of him, knowing that if he didn't he'd never hear the end of it. All he could hear was your laughter and soon you popped out from around the corner.

"All's fair in love and war, sweetheart!" You replied cheerfully with a wink before running off again. Junkrat couldn't help the smile that spread across his face and he gave up with trying to get everything off of him.

"You're gonna pay for that, love!" He said and started to run after you. You let out a small cry when you heard his footsteps behind you. Just as he was about to reach you, you veered off in another direction and he groaned but didn't stop.

"Catch!" You called out and turned briefly to toss another bomb to him. However you didn't expect him to return it to you once you caught it. The explosion resulted in the same thing that the first one did and you were covered in the sparkly glitter. Using this as a distraction, Junkrat caught up to you, tackling you to the ground. He grinned, now hovering over you while your back was pressed against the ground. After a moment of just staring at each other, both you burst out into laughter.

"That was fun!" You said happily, moving your hands to brush the hair from your face, only to have them pinned by your head by the Aussie above you. You gave him a slightly confused look, but you still had a smile on your face. "Uh, watcha doin?" You questioned.

"I caught you." He pointed out smugly and at that moment you remembered the bet you'd made, saying that he couldn't catch you. "I'm just taking my reward, love." He said, breaking you out of your thoughts. Before you could say anything, he leaned down and captured your lips. Without hesitation you kissed back, but he then pulled away all too soon, causing you to slightly pout again. He released your hands and got up off of you. He held out his hand to you which you gladly took and he pulled you up with ease.

"This was fun, we should do it again sometime." You said, patting his chest lightly and gave him a sly look. A moment of silence passed until you pushed your last bomb into his hands. "But see ya, gotta go!" You said quickly and pecked his cheek, before running off again. He stood there, stunned as he was once again showered in confetti. The Aussie sighed and wiped his face. It was a good thing that he loved you, otherwise you'd never have gotten away with this. He suddenly remembered that he still had bombs left and set out to find you and get revenge.

----

McCree lazily looked over at Mercy.

"You think we should stop them?" He asked, turning his head back to the sight in front of him that showed you running away from a laughing Junkrat who had an explosive in his hand.

The doctor shook her head, "Let them have their fun." She said and McCree merely shrugged in reply, just thinking about how perfect you two were together. Two people with a strong love for explosives, yup, definitely perfect.