4

"Well maybe if you weren't so young I wouldn't have to go easy on you!" Matt shouted, turning his wii remote to make a sharp turn. We were recording for their Chanel. I was enjoying myself as I won many times in a row. Matt was really frustrated.

"Well maybe if Ann wasn't so thic, I wouldn't have to go so hard on her!" I returned, passing the finish line putting me in second, only to be passed by toad.

"Fuck you toad!" I shouted. Ryan was laughing and Matt was still recovering from the joke I made.

We finished up the video, me winning both rounds. I'm practically a professional

"Can we go get lunch after the vlog?"I groaned. Matt chuckled and nodded.

"What's the vlog even about." We all walked towards the door of their apartment. Matt grabbed his camera.

"You going on a date with me." He smirked and Ryan hit him.

"She's underage Matt!" He shouted and I blushed laughing. Did he mean it?

"In Two years she's not, my friend. The wait will be worth it." Matt winked at me and I giggled. He was attractive.

"Really though, the videos about us going out to get food. Where too?" He threw his arm around my shoulder as we walked. I shook my head.

"Wanna go to Chiles? We can make the joke?" I smirked and Ryan face palmed.

"Your a walking meme." Ryan chuckled.

"Good with me." Matt smirked and ryan agreed. Ryan grabbed my arm and I hopped on his back. We walked down to the car and I hopped in the back. Matt turned on he camera and shouted.

"WERE GOING TO CHILLES." He screamed and I fist-pumped the air.

Me and Matt made a few jokes on the way there and Ryan mainly just shook his head laughing.

"Find out where we live." I shouted. Matt laughed.

"DO IT." Ryan screamed and we all started laughing.

Once we finished up dinner, and the vlog, we all went back to their apartment. I sat on the counter with my drink, kicking my feet.

"Sleepover?" Ryan tilted his head. I squealed. Hell yeah!

"Sleepover!" I shouted and Matt sat on the Couch silently. I didn't notice anything was wrong.

"Where am I sleeping though." I placed my hands on my hips. Matt rested his head in his hands while me and Ryan argued on weather I should sleep in his bed or on the couch. He wanted to give me his bed while he took the couch.

"I'm not letting. You give up your bed for me. You need sleep more then me. I'm just a child." I pushed him. He grabbed my leg and pulled me into his arms. He carried me to the couch and threw me down next to Matt. I hugged him but he didn't move. I watched as he clicked off his phone.

"She can take my bed. I'm going out." Matt said coldly and stood up, took his keys and wallet off the counter before walking out of the door.

"What's his problem?" Ryan stood up and turned on the TV. I got slightly nervous.

After playing a ton of games and texting Mark, letting him know of my current state, and getting his permission to stay here, it was time for bed.

"Should I tuck you in? Does mark do that? I'm new at this." Ryan handed me a shirt and underwear to sleep in.

"You could." I smiled and walked into the bathroom to change. When I walked out he was sitting on the bed on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Ready?" He pulled up the covers of Matts king sized bed and I hopped in. He pulled the covers over me.

"Goodnight Jessica, I love you." He smiled and I giggled. He didn't mean it.

"Night Ryan. Love you more." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I felt safe.

"See you in the morning." He stood up and Walked out. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠⇢⇠

Suddenly I heard a sniffling. I nuzzled my head into my pillow, trying to fall back asleep.

"Shit." I heard as the door creaked open. I looked up. It was Matt. He was crying?

"Matt?" I looked up. His eyes met mine and tears began to fall faster.

"Come here." I opened my arms. I looked at the clock. It was 3am.

He walked over to me and sat down.

"Put on some pyjamas and wash up." I smiled small. He nodded and walked off. I set up the bed so he could sit down.

As soon as he walked back out, he was in a pair of sweats and no shirt. He laid down.

"What's wrong Matt." We laid across from each other and I grabbed his hand.

"S-she dumped me." He cried. I felt a tear fall down my face. I felt awful.

"I'm so sorry Matt." I reached up and wiped his cheeks. He smiled at me small before looking back down.

"I thought she loved me." He sat without crying aloud, but just tears falling as he sat in silence.

"I know Matt. I know." I sighed. He reached his arms out and I hugged him. He sat there crying silently. I felt his body shake slightly as he cried. I wanted to take away the pain. I felt so bad for him.

"Get some rest. We can talk in the morning." I nuzzled into his bare chest. He shifted and wrapped his arms around me. I heard his heart beat as we both drifted to sleep, occasionally a sniffle heard from Matt.

"I love you Jessica. I mean it." He kissed my forehead. I smiled, blushing.

"I love you too Matt. Goodnight." I said back, a feeling of ecstasy went through my body. Did he mean it?