8

"Fucking hell Sean how could you do this?" Mark shouted out the front door. I walked around the corner. Sean?

"Mark I'm sorry." I heard his Irish accent. I hid to watch the conversation.

"Jack you kissed her." Marks voice got lower. I gasped to myself.

"Mark." His accent got low. I gasped at what I Saw next.

Sean's hands wrapped around marks neck and his green hair came into view as the two mans lips were pressed together.

"Mark they were getting suspicious. No one can find out about us." Jack pulled back. Mark pushed a bit of hair out of Sean's face. He chuckled.

"Well you guys failed there." I strolled down the stairs. Mark gasped and face palmed. Jack burst out laughing.

"You saw?" Mark motioned to jack. I nodded.

"I saw." I giggled, still slightly shocked. But for some reason it seemed normal.

"Are you mad?" Mark was redder then a tomato. I shook my head.

"No. Quite honestly I'm happy." I smirked. Marks face went cold.

"Oh no." Mark put his hands up to his ears. I stood up.

"Septiplier is real!" I screeched. Jack laughed harder then I did. I smiled.

"Septiplier away!" Jack shouted and kissed mark once more before I shut up.

"Why haven't you guys told the fans." I crossed my arms. Mark blushed.

"We can't." Mark threw his arms up. Jack took that opportunity to hug him from behind. I ignored the face mark made when jacks lower region pressed up against his behind.

"Why not?" I leaned to one side. Marks eyes widened.

"Why can't we?" Mark turned around and faced jack. His eyes were wide as well.

"I mean it would create a fuss." Jacks face went low. I decided to leave them alone to talk.

"Wait!" I turned around and ran towards Jack. In all of the commotion I didn't realise that he was back in America.

"I missed you Seannnnnn." I said, dragging out the 'N'. It was not very audible judging by my face buried in his sweater. His chest shook with laughter.

"I missed you too Jess. How have you been?" He smiled and stroked my back.

"Great." I pulled back a bit and smiled. He kissed my forehead briefly before pulling away from the hug.

"Jack why don't you move to America with us?" I placed my hands on my hips. He shrugged.

"I honestly don't know." He tapped his chin. I smiled.

"Dude you can sleep in my room until you get a place!" I jumped. He chuckled.

"Or he could sleep with me." Mark smirked. I blushed.

"Not in front of the girl Mark!" Jack blushed and I giggled. They were cute.

"I say until then we make a video about you two." I smirked and dragged them both to the recording room. I pushed Mark into the chair and I sat on his lap.

I quickly discussed a plan with Jack that I would give him a cue when to come on camera. I pressed record.

"Hey guys! Jessiplier here! Today we are going to be talking about a more serious topic that some of you may freak out about." I smiled into the camera. Mark tapped my shoulder.

"First of all, are we seriously going with Jessiplier?" Mark laughed. I nodded.

"But anyway. Me and mark have brought along a special guest. And before they come on, I am warning you. Something shocking will be shown." I cut off Mark.

"I swear this video is gonna be a mess." Mark laughed and I smiled.

"Maybe but it's okay." I snickered. He smiled back and I chuckled.

"So now, the moment you have all been waiting for, our guest is here." I smiled and stood up, giving space for him to pop up. I gave him the thumbs up and he ran up to Mark.

They both just stared at the camera for a second before Jack grabbed Marks face and pressed his lips to his. I couldn't hold in the screeches from behind them as the couple passionately kissed. I walked back to the camera after a few seconds to really prove the point. I snickered to myself.

"So yeah. Septiplier is real. Buh bye!"
I pushed the chair back to do the outtro. I giggled at the two of them.

"Be quiet back there!" I shouted before turning to the camera

I smiled and blew a kiss before stopping the camera.

"We're uploading that uncut." I smiled. Mark and Jack pulled away breathless. I smiled.

"You're gonna get shit for this." I moved the video to the computer and uploaded it to marks Chanel. I put a link on Marks and my own Twitter.

Title - Real talk

The thumbnail to the video was a black screen and the description blank. It uploaded decently fast I smiled at the views climbed.

Within seconds I had mentions on my Twitter. Mark and Sean were still kissing so I decided to check my notifications. Someone sent me a screenshot with a caption typed so fast I couldn't read it. I favourited it with a giggle.

(Credit to artist)

(Credit to artist)

Within a few moments, #septiplierisreal was trending on Twitter. I clapped a few times to snap their attention to me. I showed them both the phone.

"Holy fuck that's amazing." Jack smiled as he was straddling Mark I giggled at the two.

"I'm so happy we did that." Mark smiled.

I decided to hack Marks Twitter once again to make an update.

@markiplier a video explaining the current state of the relationship and more details will be uploaded suit. Jess made that video in about two seconds so there was not much time to talk. -mark and jack

I posted it with a smile.

"You're welcome you two. Now please go make out somewhere else!" I Shouted back at them. They both smiled.

Does this mean I could have a new Dad?