7

It had been around two months sense my birthday. Jack had gone home and Matt and Ryan were on a trip. They have been gone for around a month.

"Please Jess. I swear you do this every time." Mark groans into his mic. I giggled. We were making a Q and A video, my second video with mark.

"Next question." I smile and mark reads it off.

"Are Jess and Matt a thing?" Mark smirks and I hit his arm.

"We are not going to exploit our relationship quite yet, but I will say one thing." I moved towards the mic so Mark can't hear me.

"He is an amazing kisser." I winked at the camera. Mark looked at me confused. I just smiled.

"Next question!" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"How long have you and Jess been together and on a scale of one to ten, how close are you two?" Mark read off and I smiled.

"How long has it been?" I tilted my head. Mark laughed.

"Around four months i think." Mark smiled.

"And I'd say around an eleven." I smirked and mark made a confused face.

"Jess they said one to ten." He looked at me and I bopped his nose. He sighed, laughing. 

"Next question!" He kissed my cheek and I smiled.

"How old is Jess?" Mark read. I smiled.

"Seventeen." I smirked and stood up. I did a pose in the back.

"Believe it or not she's not twelve." Mark smirked and I gasped.

"Not nice!" I crossed my arms. He laughed and did his outtro.

"Buh bye!" I mimicked him and smiled in the background. He stopped the camera.

I sat in silence, realising that Matt and Ryan were coming home soon. I smiled to my self.

"I'll send this out to get edited." He smiled before perking up.

"Let's go get Starbucks!" He smiled and I nodded. I had dyed my hair back to brown recently for a while. I want to go blue next.

"Now?" I tilted my head. He nodded.

Once we arrived, me and mark walked in and ordered before grabbing our drinks and sitting down. I was facing away from the entrance. Me and him talked before a while before his eyes widened and he cleared his throat.

"Want to hear some good news?" Mark questioned and smiled deviously. I tilted my head.

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head. The seat dipped down beside me. I smelt a familiar cologne. My heart jumped.

"I think he means he has good news for you, but then again I'm not sure." I turned my head to see the familiar glare of the warm blue eyes that made me tear up.

"Hey babe." Matt smiled at me. I felt a tear slip and run down my face. I pressed my lips to his in one swift moment.

"Got it!" Mark shouted, but I ignored him. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around him.

"Don't cry Jess." He said and pulled back as my heart raced. We just sat there with our foreheads together smiling at each other for moments.

"I missed you so much." I smiled. He wiped a tear from my cheek.

"I missed you more." He smirked and I giggled.

I heard my phone make a noise and we both pulled back. I pulled up my phone and swiped it open to Instagram.

Markipliergram tagged you in a post ->

@markipliergram: I think they missed each other

"Mark!" I shouted blushing. Mark smirked.

"That's my wallpaper now." Matt smiled and screenshotted It. I giggled.

"I think this calls for a sleepover?" Matt smirked and winked at me. I hid my blushing face in my hands.