Epilogue

Serendipity was one word that described her life. Three years into the marriage, Aradhana and Oliver had learnt how to love again. Grandfather's letter to Ara was still kept in her box on of her wardrobe. It was winter now. The snow covered most of the sidewalk and front yard. She sipped her coffee as she gazed out of the window. A paper and pen lying on the desk in front of her. She inhaled the warm air from the fire place. She knew it was time to start writing again. She placed the coffee mug on the table and held the pen. She twisted it. She turned it. The words didn't come to her.

"You gonna write or just stare at that poor pen." Oliver's voice resonated throughout the study. He offered a sly smile and walked towards his wife. He remembered watching her write in the earlier days of Aradhana's motherhood. Her concentration level was commendable. But, today she looked really adorable trying to write. Her hair fell over her shoulders. She had worn a beanie to keep herself warm. Oliver could never guess why needed a beanie when the fireplace was burning hot. He chuckled.

"Good morning, beautiful." He finally said as he leaned to give Aradhana a peck on her forehead.

"Morning." She mumbled. "What?" She suddenly asked when she realized Oliver was staring at her. Oliver shrugged and kissed her again. "Someone is feeling the love too much today, huh?" She joked. Oliver didn't stop he kept kissing his way down his wife's face to the torso. A pattering of small footsteps caused Oliver to pull back. He growled. Aradhana threw her head back and started laughing.

"Good morning, mommy and daddy!" Samantha and Aabaan yelled as they ran into the study and leapt into their parent's arms. Aabaan almost knocked the coffee mug off the table but, thankfully his daddy saved the day.

"Careful there tiger! We don't want mommy to become no, do we?" Oliver joked. The room was filled the two toddlers laughing like hyenas as though as understood what daddy meant. Aradhana ignored Oliver's comment and just enjoyed listening to her kids.

"Aabaan! Don't tell me you haven't brushed yet! Go brush up! Sammy, help your brother."Aradhana ordered. Aabaan abruptly stopped laughing and slipped out of his mother's lap. Sammy, wriggled out of her daddy's arms and ran after Aabaan to help him freshen-up.

"That was a smart move of letting the kids so that we-" Oliver stared to say when he was interrupted by Aradhana.

"-I could get some me time and start writing for the masses." She said. She didn't have to say anything extra for Oliver to understand.

"Right, I'll get the strawberries, melted chocolate, brownies and the ice-cream." Aradhana's heart melted as soon as Oliver said that.

"Thank you, baby. You're the best." She smiled, reaching out for him. Leaned and kissed her, "No, you are the best." He whispered, leaving his wife alone.

I have trained the beast well.... She thought with a taunting smile. It was unlike her to have these kind things. Well, thanks to those menstrual cycles. She sighed and picked her pencil that was kept on the table. She then sipped from her coffee, getting ready to write the first ever the word to her sequel to her first book. The response from her first book was amazing. People expected more. Maybe more than she could give. She had to face it, her second book had to be perfect - better than the previous one.

"Mommy! AB peed all over floor, again!" Samantha yelled for her mother as Aabaan sat on the wet floor. He started splashing the liquid. Sammy gave him a look of dispare and screamed on the top of her lungs. She couldn't imagine how much of baby he acted like.

Aradhana let out a sigh again and scribbled a sentence on the paper and knew for a fact that it was the perfect title for her next book. Unfortunately, the fans had to wait for a sequel. Though, they'll enjoy reading the new one.

"AB! You better be up and far away from your pee. I am not gonna clean you up!" She yelled walked off to deal with her son.