Guess Who's Back (Please Read)

Guess who's back, back again, I'm back, be afraid.

Okay, don't be afraid. I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys I was going on vacation (I'm back now, as you might get by now) but I sorta forgot to share it on Wattpad... Oops.

So anyway, this is gonna be a long rant and I'm starting with the fact I'll post a real chapter later today (I promise you guys, I won't forget it this time).

Let's go to the next topic: Instagram.

My Instagram fan account is called onceuponapotterfan and I'm planning on doing something I called #quote20ofmyoneshots. Now, the smart ones here, realised I haven't published 20 one shots. And I said published because, I actually have written over 20 one shots. So I'm gonna quote one shots I haven't published yet and I want to know if you would like to get spoilers (I guess you would though) about some one shots.

Next thing I want to know, is if I am going to quote my own stories, would you like to guess who said it? And do you guys want me - at the end, after I quoted all 20 on Instagram, or at the same time and make a book called #iquoted20ofmyoneshots - to do the same thing on Wattpad. I have a feeling that was kinda weirdly explained and I really hope you guys get what I mean... Back to "guess who said it" if I do that, on either Instagram, Wattpad or both, do you guys want me to do something when you get it right? But I'm only gonna do something like write a one shot on your request, give you a shout out, follow you or something else on your request when;
1: there aren't too many persons getting it right (I don't know what "too many persons" is yet)
And 2: It's a one shot I haven't published yet, because otherwise it's too easy.
Also, I have a feeling this is vague as well, but hey, I'm not feeling so great at the moment and I just got home from Ireland not so long ago.
For a better explaination about the quotes, check out my Instagram cuz I'm gonna explain everything there in a bit.

Next thing, still about Instagram, is that me and my friend(s) (there might be another girl joining me and operation.phoenix (I'll talk about her later)) are gonna write / are writing a story about the ouat characters and actors on Instagram. And the reason I'm telling ya'all this is cuz I want to give gallifreyanfairytale a shoutout for allowing us to write it. What I wanted her to know, was that (I'm gonna say this in the story itself as well, don't worry) if my friend(s) and I wrote something / did something that is too much like Once on Instagram / Once on Instagram 2, then she can tell me and I'll see what we can change about it. At the moment we are still working on chapter one, so it's gonna take a while before I publish it.
What I also want to know about our story is if I publish it, do you guys want to read it?

I named Operation.Phoenix (that's her Instagram username) earlier, and I want to give her a shoutout as well, for being my Outlaw Queen Twin and because she makes amazing edits, about OUAT and outlaw queen, Regina and everything, but also about Harry Potter, a fandom we're both in as well. So, go follow her!

I also want to give a shoutout to me, because I'm fabulous 💁🏼.

No, just kidding, I'm not fabulous (you guys do realise this is your cue to tell me I am) (Okay, I'm joking again, unless you want to tell me I'm fabulous) I typed fabulous too many times and now it's weird. But any ways, apparently my rant isn't as long as I thought it would be, but there is one more thing.

That one more thing is that I would like to know your Instagram names if you decide to follow me because Wattpad usernames and Instagram usernames don't always match (mine don't match either) and I like to know who follow me.

Right, apparently I don't know what "One more thing" means, want I got one more important thing (this is really the last thing)
I'm home for like two / three days and then I leave again to spend some time with my grandparents on a campsite with my sister, and where we are we don't have wifi, meaning the house we're in 'cause that's build like 50 years ago (my granddad build it) and they are not so modern. But, my grandma's sister is there as well, and she has wifi, so I'll see what I can do with my quotes and Instagram and my one shots here, but there's a chance I'll update Tuesday (if I don't forget it) and that I won't update 'till next week Sunday / Monday.

I guess that was everything, I'll publish a new one shot in a bit.