1: The Kingdom of Balbadd

After so long of Sin being gone in Balbadd, I told my guardian that I was going to Balbadd. "Sharr, I'm going to Balbadd to see Sin." I say. "Hey don't you remember what Sinbad said? He said 'No following him to Balbadd' and that-" Since he was talking with his eyes closed, I just snuck off.

.
.
.

"(F/NAME)!!!!"

~

When I finally got off the ship at Balbadd, I hopped off and made my way over to the hotel Sin always stays at, but I saw that it was damaged. 'What happened here...'

I hear a loud boom and snap my attention towards it. "That idiot..." I run over to where I heard the booming sound. But when I arrived, there was just a crowd of people and a blonde person holding corpse, crying.

But then a blue-haired boy was talking to him and stopped his crying. Then a red-haired girl ran past me and hugged the two boys. "(F/Name)?!" I turn around and see Sin, Ja'far, and Masrur.

"O-Oh hi guys!" I smile crookedly.

~

After Sin scolded me and explained everything, he sent me to a bedroom and locked me in there. "Sin you can't do this! We're not even in Sindria anymore!!!" I whine, hitting the door. When there was no response, I just sat down and groaned.

But after a couple of minutes, I heard people yelling. "The was a fleet of Kou ships spotted offshore!" They shout. "The Kou?" I use my metal vessel to make a hole in the wall and ran over to the dock.

"S-Sin! What's happening?!" I stopped next to him and look up at my brother. "Balbadd is now a republic, and since it was just a recent event, it has no government established." He says looking back down at me. "So, they're here to see this country's fall..." I finish.

He nods

"I will need you to leave as well (F/Name)." He says. Then I just nod, knowing the situation. Once I stepped on, Ja'far looked at me. "Um... Hello, Ja'far..." I say. He glares and then sighs exasperated.

I frown and look down. But then he patted my head. "You know that we were just worried about you (F/Name), just please do not do it again." I smile at him, "I'm sorry, I won't do it again!" I hug him and he smiles back.

---------- Weeks Later ----------

While Sin was gone, I made myself more acquainted with Alibaba and Aladdin, Morgiana as well. I was currently with Alibaba, just talking about our interests and things. "The king is back!!" I hear.

"About time," I say. Then Alibaba laughs. Then Alibaba and I were called in to speak with Sinbad. While Sin was talking to Alibaba and Aladdin, I was standing next to my brother's chair, just listening.

"Well then, I'm sure you would love to get to know my sister better, but please, don't fall in love with her yet." Once I heard that from him, I looked at Alibaba and he was blushing. "S-Sin! What are you t-talking about?!" I whine.

Then a soldier comes into the room and bows, "My king! A sea creature has appeared offshore in the east." He says. "Great timing. Let me show you the extent of your future mentors skills, and I want you to really think it over. Go summon them, at once." Sinbad commands.

~

While Sin, the other generals, and I were walking over to the cliff, I was letting my eyes wander around, eventually landing on the two boys. "It's the King and Princess, and the eight generals!" The people cheered from bellow.

"Sharrkan! Yamraiha! It up to you two to get today's prey!" My brother shouts. And while they were doing their thing, I stood next to Spartos and sighed. I leaned on him and complained,

"Spartos! I'm so tired!" I say, then he looks a over at me with a look I can't explain. "No. I will not give you a piggyback ride, (F/Name)." He says.

"What?! But Spartos! I thought we were besties!" I say, feigning sadness. "He points at Sin, "Go bother Sinbad princess..." He says. Then I walk over to Sin.

"Hey Sin, I'm feeling really tired-" But then he just kneeled down a little. I smile and hop on his back. "Aw, your such a great brother Sinbad!" I giggle.

He chuckles

"And your such a cute little sister." He says back.

~

During Maharagan, I stayed in my room and practiced my djinns, Andromalius's, magic. I had a pile of sticks in front of me and tried to turn it into wood logs.

"Aw man..." I say. I sigh again for I failed again. I lean back in my chair and stretch.

Then I look at the sky and yawn. "Goodnight Sindria..." I walk to my bed and go to sleep.