8: Pirates

It's been a long time on the ship already and we could see the port of Actia.

"We couldn't ask for a better tide either! At this rate, we'll reach the port in at least half a day!" The man says. "So that's Actia..." Alibaba trails. "That's right! Our adventures will start when we reach that land!" Aladdin says. Then Morgiana starts to walk forward without saying a word. "What's the matter Morgiana?" I ask from next to Alibaba. "It's just that, there's something strange about that port..." She says, scrunching up her eyes. "You mean you can see it from here Morg?" Aladdin asks.

She nods

"Is it... On fire?" I gasp and squint at the port, looking for any sign of distress. "Wow~ You've got great eyesight." We all look up behind us and see a boy floating in an orb of water. "Who the hell is he?" Alibaba asks surprised. "Hey, he's just floating!" Another crew member says. "Watch your back men!" Another shouts. "Aladdin is that-..." Morg starts. "Yeah. He's flying..." Aladdin says. Is he, just a kid?

Then all of a sudden a small child pops out of nowhere on his shoulder.

"There, there now. Just hang on tight for a second. I'll be done before you know it okay?" He laughs with the baby then turns to us. "This is one fine ship you're sailing. No doubt loaded with some fine items am I right?" He scans through all of the other crew members. "What are you talking about?! Don't mess with us!" A guard shouts. "Who the hell are you?!" Another shouts. He laughs. "Who me?" He raises his hook and all of a sudden a huge tower of water shoots out of the sea. "Let me show you," Like the one he was in, two large ships burst out of the water in the same kind of water-orb as him.

Hakuryuu and Alibaba get out their weapons and Morgiana and Aladdin get in fighting stances.

"We're just pirates!" He smirks. Then all of a sudden they all start jumping out onto the ship. They begin shooting balls of water at the guards. "What is that?!" Alibaba shouts. "A magic tool?" Aladdin asks, frowning. A hand grabs my shoulder. "Princess (F/Name)! It's dangerous here! We must get you to safety!" One of my personal guards says, trying to move me to the innard of the ship. "It's alright! I still have my metal vessels!" Before I could help the old man, Morgiana jumped up and kicked the guy in the stomach. Then she lands next to us.

"H-He's a kid?" Hakuryuu says, causing the rest of us to look at the fallen pirate. "Let's get 'em!!" Then all of the other pirates start shouting with their raised swords. "Dammit!" Alibaba shouts, trying to fight them off. "Why would these kids, become pirates?!" Hakuryuu shouts back.

"How am I supposed to help out?! I can't possibly use my metal vessel on these kids!" I use my weapon equip of Andromalius and start fighting them off, occasionally kicking them. "They're not normal! Olba! Help us out!" They yell towards their leader. "Disgraceful. And you dare call yourself's the sons of Um Madora?" He walks by a guy holding his abdomen. "It's all, my fault..." He says. "Hang back..." The so-called, Olba, says to the guy. Placing a hand on his shoulder whilst walking by.

He stops a little in front of us.

"Hey. How old are you?" He asks Aladdin. "Are they forcing you to work in a place like this? I feel real bad for you." He says before raising his hook and aiming it at us. The hook part falls off and the magic tool is revealed. "No!" Aladdin runs off towards him. "Who said you could move?!" Another guy shoots Aladdin and sends him off the ship. "Aladdin!!" Before they could register what was happening I sprint towards the edge of the ship, I was about to jump off of the railing when a bubble surrounds me.

"Hey! What is happening here?!" Alibaba shouts. I look at him and see panic struck in his eyes as Olba moves them through the air and towards the ocean. "Alibaba!!!" I manage to scream before they were dropped into the freezing water. "Nooo!!" I cry out. "All the intruders are gone now. Cease the cargo!" He shouts to the others after laughing. "Hey! Aren't you going to dump me?!" I shout, trying to be dropped in the sea to help Alibaba and the others.

"You? Of course not. You would make Um Madora happy, to have a new daughter who is a princess. Tie her up!!" He smirks as his crewmates rip me out of the bubble and tie me tight with rope. All of a sudden I hear the panic and look over to see huge, long roots carrying an out Alibaba and Morgiana. "Guys!" I was relieved to see my friends safe.

"Hey man, that's some arm!" Alibaba exclaims. "Thought I told you, next time it would be my turn to fight!" Hakuryuu smirks. "What the hell?! What is up with that guy's arm!!" A pirate shouts. "Apparently this is the power of Zagan! I awaken the power of the plants touching my metal vessel!" He says. "Hakuryuu! Alibaba! Morg!" I shout at them, hoping for them to see me.

Hakuryuu glances and his expression turn dark as he sees me hoisted up on some guys shoulder, tied up. "(F/Name)!" He growls. "We have to finish this quickly and find Aladdin!" While surrounded, he holds a hand out. "Zaug Mobarezo!" Then the roots transform into dragons that knock out half of their crew. "It's over.." He glares.

"Wait!" Olba lifts the magic tool and reveals Aladdin, "See? I've got hostages. One false move from you and they'll be destroyed!" He shouts. "Are we clear? Now you three just sit tight. Take the cargo off the ship!" He leaves and the person holding me drops me. "Ah!" I was about to fall to the ground but someone held me. Alibaba.

"A-Alibaba..." He had a stern and angry look on his face.

"(F/Name)!" I get pulled away from the blonde and into another's arms. I look up and see pale blue eyes staring worryingly at me. "Hakuryuu..." I trail off. He looks away above me and pulls me closer. He holds me tight against his chest. But just as they were about to leave, a bubble surrounds me, separating me from Hakuryuu. "See ya!" I get dragged next to his as they escape underwater.

Alibaba POV

"Those brats thugs stole all of the cargo stored on the ship and escaped with it. They've even taken the precious princess and King Sinbad's sister! There's simply no way I can face King Sinbad now... Forgive me, I know you want to search for your friend, but we could need all the help we can get..." The captain says. "Captain, who were those thugs anyway?" I ask, glaring at the thought of them. "They're Um Madora." He replies. "Um Madora, huh?" Morgiana says silently. "So what's their story?" Hakuryuu asks. Then another crewmember comes running in the cabin. (F/Name)... I promise that we'll save you and Aladdin as soon as possible. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you...

(F/Name) POV

As soon as I awoke from falling asleep from stress on the way here, tears fall down my face. They took my weapons, my metal vessels, everything... What if I never escape? Will the others come to save me? Will Sinbad even miss having me there...?

More and more doubts keep racing through my head of me never escaping. But then a hand slaps my shoulder. "Get up. We're going see to Um Madora." I turn around and see Olba. I glare at him as I wipe my tears away from my flushed cheeks. "Whatever..."