11: Ren Kouha Appears

After Hakuryuu confessed to me, I ran back to Aladdin and Alibaba.

And when I got back they were all ready to leave. So I got onto Aladdin's turban and left with him. But not without telling Morgiana and Alibaba goodbye first.

It's been a good while since we left but we ran out of our food supply already...

While Aladdin was still using the turban, I heard his stomach grumble. I giggle, "Are you hungry?" He looks at me and grumbles. "We ran out of food so long ago, how are you still okay??" He whines. I laugh again, "I didn't have a lot of food growing up so I guess I'm used to it." Then I spot a caravan in a clearing. "Hey Aladdin, there are people over there why don't we ask for a ride?" I suggest. He slowly nods then directs the turban to land in front of it.

"Hello, mister!" Aladdin chirps, suddenly full of bright energy.

The old man's eyes widened as he saw Aladdin and I. "Hm? How did you brats get here?" He lit his cigarette and took a puff.

"Get lost you brats. There is someone higher than noble inside that carriage. I don't want you bothering him!" Aladdin tilted his head in confusion.

"Ahem. But sir, we really could use a ride for a while?" I ask. He glares further. "I don't care. Unless you have more than enough money to-" Then I take out my bag and brought out a smaller sack full of gold coins.

"Will this be enough?"

He looks into it and his eyes widen.

"Who are you two?!" He asks shocked. I smile and place my hand to my chest, "I am Princess (F/Name) of Sindria and this is my friend, Aladdin." The cigarette drops out of his mouth and he is silent.

"Um, sir?" I ask.

He snaps out of it and goes over to the window and whispers something to the person inside.

"You two can stay. But the brat stays inside the baggage room." I smile and thank him. Then we go inside but I stay with Aladdin on the floor.

"Here Aladdin, I still have water left." He thanks me and takes it. Hr drinks it all in one gulp. "Thanks (F/Name)!" He smiles happily. I smile back, "It's nothing."

Later while I was practicing my magic silently, I saw Aladdin crawl up to the silk curtains. I giggled and went back to what I was doing. But all of a sudden the carriage stopped suddenly, causing Aladdin to fly out of the door.

I get up and go outside.

"Aladdin! Are you alright?" He nods and gets up. "What happened?" He asks. I shake my head and run up to the front. And over there, there was a group of bandits.

They started attacking the guards that were hired to protect the 'higher than noble' person.

"What's going on out here?" I ask the old man. He looks at me and gestures me to go back. "Princess! Go back into the carriage! It's not safe-!" I cut him off by holding my hand up. "Have you not heard of me? I am Princess (F/Name), sister of King Sinbad, and Capturer of 5 Dungeons. I think I'm more than capable of taking care of a bunch of lowly bandits..." I say.

Then I walk up to the frontman and glare at him.

"Princess huh? Don't make me laugh, give me all of your shit!!" I bring my hand up to scratch the back of my head. But when it was the height of his face, I thrust my fist into his face. Distorting his ugly features.

"Don't make you laugh? Don't make me laugh. Like you can stand a chance against me." I equip the weapon form of Marchiosias and hold out the tip of the spear towards their direction.