3: Zagan's Dungeon PT. 1

After we transported Alibaba to a medical room, Sinbad came in asking what had happened. "S-Sin! I-I don't know what happened to him! He just fell to the ground and his arm-!" Then I heard Alibaba groan in pain and a loud noise following.

"What is that?!" A large mist of gas spurted out of his wound and morphed into a person. "You are an impossibly spineless man." He says

"Who are you?!" Alibaba shouts, moving off of the bed and over to Aladdin. I stand behind Sin, clutching onto his clothes. "But no matter, thanks to you I was able to overcome the barrier and enter Sindria." He says smirking. Then Sin unsheathed his sword, jumped up and sliced the mysterious man in half.

Blood gushes out of him and splashes Sin, who pushed me behind him, and Aladdin. But he conjured up his borg to block it. "What's with this blood?!" Sinbad asks as the man connects himself again.

"It's too late, I've already placed our fathers' fatal curse upon you. Consider this a formal invitation to Al Tharmen." While he continues to talk, I go over to Alibaba and observe his now purple-stained arm. "I'll wait in the darkness of the fall." Then he disappears into thin air.

~

I stood beside Ja'far while Yamraiha bandages my brother. "Now don't worry about this. There's no such thing as a curse, this is a kind of magic right?" He says.

"That's right, and the bruise you have is controlled by magoi." Yam says. I'm sorry Sin... If only I could've been a better sister, and saved you from being cursed!

"I would go, but due to my situation that just wouldn't be possible." He says. "What do you mean by that?" Morgiana asks. "If I or my household members pass through the sacred gate of a dungeon, we would slip through and nothing would happen. This came about while making a contract with my seventh djinn. On that day he looked down and said to me, I think that you have more than enough." He says.

"Most likely, they are unable to grant metal vessel users more power when they already have too much." Ja'far says. "Yes, I cannot go. But my little sister, (F/Name), sure can." He gestures over to me. "She has only four metal vessels so she will attend to you in my place." He says.

"Right! We can do it on our own, and then I promise that we'll reverse the spell!" Alibaba says.

"Please. Let me go with them!" Hakuryuu says. Damn... "That's true, I did tell you to follow them. But dungeon capturing is a very dangerous task." He replies back.

"I've wanted this. But for me, finding a magi has not been so easy." He states. "I see. But the Kou already have a magi, Judar, am I right?" Sinbad says. "Yes that is true, but Judar is one person I cannot allow myself to rely on." He looks down.

"I'm not surprised. Very well, you may go with them." He says. "Thank you very much." Hakuryuu thanks.

~

While on the ship, I've been trying to avoid Hakuryuu as much as possible. But when it was time to eat, Pisti wouldn't let me skip out. So I was sitting across the table from him.

"Wow, that's amazing!" Aladdin says. "I don't want you all to do everything, so I thought I'd at least cook." He says. "Did you really make all this food yourself?!" Aladdin asks, shocked. "Yes. My elder sister trained me to take care of myself in every possible way." Hakuryuu replies smiling.

"I see!" Pisti exclaims. "You'll make a great husband one day!" She says. But as she said that, he and I make eye contact, which I break as soon as I could.

Man why you have to say that Pisti?! Now things will be even more awkward!

~

When we finally got to Tran, a little girl came up to us. "Are all of you, going to go into the dungeon right now?" She asks. "Yes, we are." I say. "I beg of you! Please, take me too! I'll do anything to come along! My parents must be saved!" She cries.

What a shame, to think that such a young little girl had lost her parents to Zagan...

"Fine. In that case, I'll do it in your place." Hakuryuu says. "Hey wait!" Alibaba says. "I swear I'll find your parents, and even if their dead, I'll slay every single monster in there." He says.

I frown. That is very kind of you Hakuryuu, but also such a foolish thing to say, to such a young and hopeful girl...

~

While we were on the small boats to the dungeon, Alibaba, Morgiana, and Aladdin were on the other canoe, while Hakuryuu and I were on the other.

Okay (F/Name), you have to get over this awkward stage with the prince, or else things will be even worse inside that dungeon...

Then the next thing I knew, we were inside the dungeon Zagan.