10: Um Madora PT. 2

I burst into the room with Orobas activated and aimed my sword at her. "Hezarde Saika!" A blast of light came and was about to strike her but was blocked by a giant mass of water.

Alibaba and Aladdin turned to me, as well as Morgiana

"Guys! Wake up!" I ran to them and blocked the smoke from them with my shield.

Then the red chains surrounding them break. But the chains then try to get me but I jumped back and away from it, making me get ambushed by more of them.

"(F/Name)!" Morgiana shouts from where they were.

I run over to them. Alibaba calls to Hakuryuu, who was still on the floor. "Hakuryuu! Do that move of yours! Hakuryuu!" Alibaba yells. Then I look to see him get up with his eyes closed. "Hakuryuu?" I ask.

His hand points towards us, then he attacks with his Djinn. "Ahh!!!" From the force of the attack, I get launched another way from the others. I get up and djinn equip my Orobas

"Hakhzald Saika!"

The light and wind blasts away Hakuryuu from Alibaba, who was about to be attacked by the brainwashed boy. "Hakuryuu snap out of it! Come back to us!!" Alibaba shouted as he blocked the attacks with Amon's sword. But all Hakuryuu did was keep on attacking him.

I could only watch as the tricked boy repeatedly attacked my blonde-haired friend. But eventually, Hakuryuu's metal vessel broke against Amon's sword. "It was you!! It was you!!" Is what Hakuryuu had been shouting the whole time. Then Hakuryuu fell to the floor. "Hakuryuu..." I returned back to normal and ran to him.

"HAKURYUU!!"

~~~

After Hakuryuu passed out, Um Madora ran off with a few others to escape but were captured by the Actian Navy. So, Alibaba, Morgiana, Aladdin, and I were watching Um Madora be escorted to the ship to be taken to prison. But then, all of the villagers came up and started beating her. She screamed.

But all of a sudden a familiar male ran past me.

"Hakuryuu?!" He took a sword and pointed it at everyone. "Hold on." He says. "What's it to you kid?!" A man says, backing up slightly. "Don't tell me he's still under that spell..." Alibaba says.

"Oh, Hakuryuu~!! You came to save me didn't you~? Come to me~~ Little, Hakuryuu!" She laughs maniacally. I shout at him, "Hakuryuu stop!!"

He smiles to her and swings his arm back,

And decapitated her...

I could feel Alibaba grasp my hand tightly as he looked at the massacre. "Why did you do that?!" Hakuryuu and we were by the wall of a building. "I did what was needed. The villagers wanted her dead, so I took it upon myself to finish her. That's what we came here for right?-" I looked away from the two boys and looked towards the brainwashed boy.

Olba...

"- Right (F/Name)?!" I looked back at the blonde as soon as I heard my name be said. "What?" He repeats himself. "He just wanted to settle a personal score by killing her!" I feel Hakuryuu's gaze on me.

"I, don't think so, completely... But, it was a little, rash, to kill her in such a public setting..." I trail off. Then I heard a shout and running. I turned my head and saw, Olba, running at Hakuryuu with a knife. But thank god, he caught the knife before it could impale him.

"Hakuryuu!!" I felt relief run through my veins.

Hakuryuu pushes him away and hits him onto the ground. "Hey! Hakuryuu stop it!"  I grab his arm. "Let go..." I shake my head. "No Hakuryuu! I know that he just tried to hurt you and-all, but, that all they ever knew! Don't you think to give them a little grief?" I say strongly to him.

He just bites his cheek and stares at the ground.

He shakes off my hand and stomps off with all of his stuff. "Hakuryuu!" I shout towards him. I click my tongue and look at Olba. He was knocked into the ground and had a blank stare.

I turn to Alibaba.

"I'll go ge-"

"I will check on Hakuryuu!" Morgiana says. Though I was shocked, I nodded. "Please get back safe." I say to her. She nods and runs off in the direction where Hakuryuu went.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?"

"Let's help them. (F/Name), would, you and Sinbad accept them into Sindria?" He asks shyly. I smile.

He is so kind-hearted... Thinking of those kids.

"Sure Alibaba. I'm sure that all of Sindria will welcome them with open arms." I say. He smiles in glee then walks over to the guards. "That was very kind of you (F/Name)." Aladdin says.

I look down at him.

"Me? No, I don't think so. I think that Alibaba is the truly kind one..." I trail off, watching the blonde help the brainwashed children. "He will be a great king one day..." I say under my breath, thinking it went unheard. But the young magi heard me.

~~~

After a while, Morgiana finally came back. And she looked sad...

"Morgiana? Are you okay? Where is Hakuryuu?" I ask. "Yeah, where is he?" Alibaba asks. She shakes her head.

"What? He left without saying goodbye to us first?" Aladdin questions. Alibaba scoffs and storms off. "Alibaba?" Aladdin says, walking after him. I glance at Morgiana before following them.

"Alibaba where are you going?!" I ask, exasperated. Tired from trying to catch up to his long, fast strides.

"I'm gonna show that Hakuryuu a piece of my mind!" He says. I grab his arm and stop him. "Alibaba! You need to calm down first!" I say.

"He's just like Cassim. They have the same eyes..." He says.

"The same eyes?" Aladdin asks, stopped next to us.

"They're so alike. How Cassim killed his abusive father to save his sister... Hakuryuu, he's gonna do something he's gonna regret! So I've got to stop him!" He was about to go storming off again before Morgiana ran up and stopped him by wrapping her arms around his torso.

"Please stop! Don't go-!"

"Let go! I have to go stop him before-!"

"Please!! For me!"

Everything went silent. "Morgiana?" I ask. She was crying. I pull her away from Alibaba and wipe her tears away. "It's okay Morg... Would it be okay, if I talked to him?" She just gave me a little nod.

I nod and motion Aladdin to take care of her.

"I'll be right back." He nods and watches me as I turn around and use my djinns magic to fly over to Hakuryuu.

Once I got to him, he had all of his baggage on his back and his weapon in hand.

"Hakuryuu!"

As he turns around, I cancel my magic and land a couple of feet in front of him.

"Are you really gonna leave, without telling us goodbye?" I playfully scold. He lets out a tiny smile. "I'm sorry, (F/Name)... But, I won't ever come back." I was shocked...

How could Hakuryuu just leave? Just like that, even after all we've been through together...

"What...?"

"But, before I leave back to Kou... I wanted to tell you..." He walks closer and wraps his arm around my waist and places a hand on the back of my neck.

"I've, loved you... Ever since I first met you at the Sindrian docks..." my eyes widen at his sudden confession.

Is that why he asked if I loved Alibaba? Why he said, that he didn't care if I were alone with Alibaba? He loved me...?

I was brought back to reality when I felt him pulling my face closer.

Then we kissed...

It only lasted a couple of seconds before I pulled away. "Hakuryuu... What, are you doing?" I question him. He is silent but smiles. "When I come back, I will ask you to marry me... And then, we can rule over the new Kou together..." He picked back up his stuff and turned away.

"Goodbye, (F/Name)..."