12: Magnoshutatt, the Magician Country

After we went through the checkpoint, we were testing ourselves to find out our Kodor numbers.

"6th Kodor."

I stared at Aladdins medallion in shock. How could a magi, the sorcerer of creation, get into the last Kodor?! "Haha... Maybe it was a mistake, Aladdin..." I say, sweat dropping. He laughed awkwardly, "Yeah... Maybe...!" He walked back to the old magician and asked for a retake, "What an impudent transfer student you are." But he let Aladdin go again anyways.

C'mon Aladdin... I believe in you-! You can do it!

"Hal Harl Infigar!" The same, tiny flame popped into existence then vanished in a quick second. "Right, 6th Kodor. Next!" I walk up to the testing area with my djinn already equipped and hold my 'wand' in front of me horizontally. "Sharrar Lumini!" A small ball of water formed then dissipated. "6th Kodor." I sigh. "It seems like I should've picked another magic to use..." Then Aladdin laughed and patted my back. "It's okay (F/Name)! We'll work our way up the ranks!" I look at him solemnly and nod. "Okay!"

~

When I got to my dorm room, I heard plenty of giggles and laughter coming from inside. Hoping that they were friendly, I opened it without thinking and was met with glares. "Oh, the maid is here. Well then, empty our bags and bring us dinner!" What seemed to be their 'ring leader' yells at me. Maybe it was because they were ignorant but I didn't look much different from my normal self in my disguise. I just changed my hair color to blue and made myself look a little older, and also, I changed into a more normal attire than my royal Sindrian clothing. The girls all looked about 14 years old.

"Haha... I'm not the maid..." I sweatdrop.

The girl furrows her brow, "Oh? Well, you sure do look like one!" Then she and all of the other girls laugh loudly. I silently roll my eyes then move to the one empty bed. But as I was about to place down my luggage, a couple of her girls sat on it. "Oh sorry~ It looks like that bed's taken~!" They start cackling again.

By now I've had enough so I pick up my, now knocked over, things and leave the room. "Awww~ Is the ugly maid gonna cry??~" They tease as I close the door.

Tch, why did I have to be stuck with the bullies?!

I snuck over to the boys' dorms and located Aladdin through my djinns' clairvoyance magic. "Aladdin! Can I stay with you cause the girls in my room are complete ba-" I stopped midway from stepping into the open door when I saw a white-haired boy lying on the closest bed. "U-U-U-Uh-U-Uh-!!" The boy stutters as Aladdin grabs my arm and pulls me in.

"Sure you can (F/Name)!" I smile at him than thank him.

He jumps onto his bed and I giggle and follow in suit. The white-haired boy on the other bed makes a noise of, jealousy? I don't know.

"A-Aladdin!! How do you kn-know that girl!?!" He stutters. "I met (F/Name) a year ago! She's like a big sister to me! Plus-!" Then Aladdin SUDDENLY AND SWIFTLY grabs my breasts and moves them around. "She has really big boobs!" I flush and feel myself be pulled away.

"Y-You brat what are you doing?!?!"

The white-haired boy who was blushing and silent pulled me away from Aladdin by the waist. Then he realized what he did and let go. "S-S-Sorry!!" I laughed. "It's fine." I waved his worries off.

Then I looked out the window.

"Oh, it's late. I should get going back to my dorm room." I pull myself off of the white-haired boys' bed and go to the door. "Goodbye Aladdin! Bye, uh.", "S-Sp-Sphintus!!" I giggle again. "Bye, Sphintus!" I open the door and leave, going back to the hell hole of my room.

While I was walking back, I passed a tall person with purple eyes and purple hair. He glanced at me and we made eye contact. Though it only lasted a short second it felt like he was staring at me for a long time. As he passed behind me I turned around and stared at his broad back.

Does he know? No, that can't be... Sin and I haven't ever been to Magnoshutatt... How would he know who I was?

Putting the thought aside, I continue on my way towards my room. Unknowingly missing how the mysterious boy turned around as I left.

Once I got to my room it was silent. I opened the door and the rude girl was asleep. So I quietly tiptoed inside and got into my bed.

~

The next day I went to Aladdin and Spintus' room early before the girl could wake up and waited for them. While I was waiting, I equipped my djinn while no one was looking, or so I had thought.

A couple of minutes later Sphintus walked out alone.

"Sphintus? Where's Aladdin?" I ask, startling the boy. "Um, he left a long time ago." He said. I raised a brow, "Really? Oh. I didn't see him while I was waiting..." His face bloomed a bright red. "Y-You were waiting?!" He asked. I nodded. "Yup! I was gonna walk with you and Aladdin to our kodors." I say.

"You're in the 4th Kodor?" He asks, trying not to smile? I sweatdrop, "Eh, no... I'm in the 6th..." He holds his hand in front of him as I droop. "I-It's alright!! I'm sure that you'll be able to get out of the 6th kodor!" He reassured me. I smile, "Haha. Thanks, Sphintus. Let's get going anyway!" I giggle.

"O-Ok!"

We start walking out of the dorm hall and towards our kodors. "Hey, is it just me or are people staring?" He asks. I look around and saw, like what he said, people staring at us. "Hm... Maybe they know you??" He scoffs, "I doubt that anybody knows me." Then out of nowhere, the girls who were in my room the first day pushed me away from Sphintus.

The main girl walked in front of Sphintus and dragged her finger down his chest. I furrow my brows in confusion. "Hey, Sphintus! Would you mind walking with me to my kodor? I'm a 5th~" He tenses up and nods slowly. "Um, sure...." Then she intertwined their arms and walked off. "Ah. B-Bye (F/Name)!" I wave with a smile and continue towards the courtyard where the 6th kodor was held.

But I passed by the purple-haired boy again. And this time he actually grabbed my wrist. No one else was in the hall. "Um, can you let go? I need to g-" He interrupted me.

"Why are you here." His masculine, smooth voice questions. I shake my head, "What are you talking abou-" He scoffed. "You know what I mean. I'm asking, why. Are. You. Here." I tugged my wrist away, "Listen! I don't know what you're talking about!!" I shout.

He knows...!

"Let me clarify. Why, is the princess of the Sindria Kingdom, in Magnoshutatt. And most importantly, disguised?" He crossed his arms with a hateful look on his face. My eyes widen in disbelief.

"H-How did you know?!" I ask. "Tch. I am more powerful than my grandfather, a weak powered disguise like that can't fool me." I stutter, but then I turn around. "I really need to go-!" He pulled me back by my wrist. "What makes you think that I'll let you go?" He grabbed the blue gem on the necklace around my back and clenched his fist around it. Then my blue hair reverts back to my purple one and my original hairstyle takes place instead of the present.

I look at my necklace and it turned a dark, dull gray.

"How did you..." I trailed off. He dragged me out of the hallway and into the main hall. "W-Wait! I can explain!!" I shouted. "There's nothing to explain." I harshly ripped my arm away and that caused him to turn around.