Chapter Three - FML

FIXED THE CHAPTER, SORRY!

--

The class couldn't go by any faster. Yvette wouldn't stop glancing at me with a look of guilt. I literally sat there in class for about two and a half hours with nothing to write with or on. I felt extremely embarrassed and vulnerable. I could feel their eyes on the back on my head; the lust and the glares.

When class was finally over, I got up and waited for everyone to leave. Some wolf whistles were thrown my way and I tried to ignore them. The professor was giving me a dirty look and I couldn't help but look away.

"Azura, I'm so sorry!" she sobbed, "I-I..."

"Don't cry." I said with a small smile.

"Did anything happen?"

I kept quiet and then looked down at my knuckles.

"Don't be irresponsible." said Professor Clarke as he grabbed his jacket, "Now exit my classroom. I am very disappointed in you, Azura. I want you to know that."

"Don't talk to h-"

"Exit!" he yelled.

We both got up and left his class.

"We can go to my d-"

"It's fine." I mumbled.

"Are you really going to walk back like this to your house? In heels, it's about a two hour walk! You told me about your father, I don't think he'll be very happy if you go home looking like this."

People in the hallway started to look at me and I rubbed my exposed arm.

"Okay..."

Yvette gestured me to follow her. After about five minutes of painful walking, we finally came upon the dorms. She waved at the security and walked me to her room.

"Sheila must've left by now, she has classes after us."

Taking out her keys, Yvette unlocked the door and led me inside. Her dorm was pretty small. Two beds hugged a wall and a dresser was on another. It had a giant mirror with makeup on the counter. I plopped down on her, I assumed, bed.

She went to her closet, which was near the door, and took out a pair of slacks and a loose button up shirt.

"What size are you?" she asked.

"Nine."

"I'm eight and a half, my shoes will squeeze your feet a little. Do you mind?"

"It won't hurt as much as wearing this monstrosity of shoe wear."

Yvette laughed and handed me the clothes.

"Do you want to take a shower?"

I nodded and she pointed to a poster of Pharrell Williams.

"So, he's your shower? I always knew you liked him, I just always knew! I'm not going to lie though, he is quite handsome."

Yvette wildly blushed but narrowed her eyes.

"Shut up and shower before I kill you."

I childishly stuck my tongue out as I got slapped in the face with a towel. Entering the bathroom, I took the longest shower in history. I suddenly felt... disgusting. I cheated on Vincent, I did exactly what he was afraid of. When I got out, I was extremely sad. He's at home, he's waiting for me... Here I am spreading my legs for some random person. It's disappointing. I left the bathroom and put on her jogging shoes.

"Hey, why that face?" asked Yvette.

Why did I even go to the party with her? I mean, I remember telling myself I wouldn't go, but I still went anyways! What's wrong with me? Crossing my arms, I began to feel even more uneasy.