Third wheeling ft. Goshi

Warnings: none

Dom/Sub: seme!Guren x uke!Shinya

Word count: 1912

A/N: I looked forward to chapter 48 of ONS, bc I thought things will finally be explained (since ch 47 ended quite horribly + I don't like the current explanation about the reason for the apocalypse -.-), but no, there was nothing official and we didn't even get any Guren (& Shinya)... *sigh* But I finally managed to download Dramatical Murder (visual novel) so that's great :3

Writing prompt:

Person A and person B are laying in bed together. Person C/the third wheel is playing video games next to them.

~

Guren's impatient glancing at the clock was finally rewarded when the doorbell rang. He jumped slightly, startled by the loud sound, then got up and hurried over to the front door. He quickly smoothed out invisible wrinkles on his shirt and combed his dark hair with his hand, trying to get it to look more neat. However he changed his mind and ruffled it again, returning it into its previous tousled state. Taking a deep breath, he opened the door.

"Hey Shin-," he started enthusiastically, but then his voice grew quieter, "-ya ... umm ..."

"Hey Guren! Long time no see!" the man in front of him greeted him loudly, huge grin plastered on his face. "What's with this fine shirt?"

"I-It's just a normal shirt," Guren stuttered in surprise, his eyes not on the person he was speaking to, but on the white haired man behind him. Shinya was just smiling apologetically, not saying anything.

Guren's attention shifted back onto the long-haired blonde man with a goatee before him, "What are you doing here, Norito?"

"Well," Norito started in a formal tone, like he was saying something really important, "I was out, going to my favourite gaming shop to check if they already have this new erotic game that I want, when I bumped into Shinya."

He paused, probably for more dramatic effect. Guren finally got over his initial surprised state and was now frowning at Norito. He almost opened his mouth to ask him how exactly he ended up here if he went out to buy a stupid erotic game, but in that moment Norito decided that it was a right time to continue.

"So then I remembered that time, about half a year ago, when we were hanging out at your place and playing video games, having loads of fun. And I thought, why not do it again?" Norito finished his explanation with a wide smile. "Now, can you move a little so I can squeeze through?"

Guren was so surprised by his bold request that he actually moved to one side of the doorframe, leaving enough space on the other side for Norito to slide into the apartment.

With Norito now somewhere in the apartment, probably out of earshot, Guren glared at Shinya and hissed, "What the hell was that? Why is he here?"

"He just told you," said Shinya, smiling innocently.

"But why didn't you shoo him away and told him we had different plans?" Guren snapped.

"He looked so genuinely excited and I couldn't bring myself to doing it. Besides, you have to spare some time for your friends too and maintain good relationships. We really didn't see Norito for quite a while now."

"But I have you. I don't want to waste our time for some stupid things," grumbled Guren.

Shinya smiled, "We'll just play a few rounds of Super smash bros or something and then you can tell him to leave."