Shinya's birthday ***

Warnings: smut

Dom/Sub: seme!Shinya x uke!Guren

Word count: 1561

A/N: I know that Shinya's birthday was like a month ago, but I didn't have enough time to write it then, so I'm doing it now. :) This is kind of a sequel to "Guren's birthday special". Also, I imagine Guren and Shinya being around 19 or 20 here.

Summary:

Guren gives Shinya a special gift for his birthday.

~

It was past midnight when Shinya and Guren returned to Shinya's apartment, both slightly tipsy and in good mood, because they were coming home from Shinya's birthday celebration with their friends.

"Ah, this was amazing," Shinya sighed happily, taking off his coat. "But why are we home already? It's, like," he checked his watch, "barely midnight."

Guren slowly took off his coat and put it on the hanger. He played with his fingers a little, like he didn't know what to do next, and then reached into his coat pocket.

"We started celebrating at 1 P.M. with lunch. That was almost 12 hours ago," Guren reminded his boyfriend.

He pulled the hand out of the pocket, holding a red ribbon. Shinya was already facing the other way, so he quickly wrapped it around his body; pretty loosely, but good enough to resemble a present.

"Shinya," Guren called him softly, his voice trembling a little.

Shinya turned around and his eyes widened in surprise as he took in the sight in front of him. Meanwhile, Guren was blushing and avoiding his lover's gaze.

Then he looked up, more determined than before, "I want to give you a present - an actual present from me."

"Oh?" was all Shinya said. He has already received his present, but it was a present that all of his friends bought and gave him together.

"Happy birthday... again," Guren said, spreading his arms. "I hope you like the present - which is me. You can have me however you want tonight. I... trust you."

They've never done it with each other before. Guren actually haven't done it with anyone yet, not with a dude at least. He was pretty nervous about it and always stopped Shinya when he did something that could lead to sex. However, he made up his mind now - and he knew Shinya would appreciate this.

Shinya took a few steps forward, closing the distance between them. He put his hands on Guren's shoulders, and then slid them all the way down Guren's arms to his hands, squeezing them lightly.

They stood there in silence. Shinya looked like he wanted to say something, but he couldn't find the right words for it.

Surprisingly, Guren was the first one to move. Holding only Shinya's left hand, he pulled him to the living room and lead him to the sofa. He pushed Shinya down onto the soft surface and sat onto his lap, one leg at each side.

"I said: happy. Birthday," Guren said slowly, emphasizing each word. "I'll be offended if you don't at least try your present."

It was like Shinya suddenly woke up. He wrapped his arms around Guren's waist, pulling him closer - pulling him down to meet his lips. They kissed, passionately, heatedly; biting each other's lips and moaning softly into each other's mouths.

Then they parted, catching their breaths. Shinya took advantage of this situation: he got rid of the ribbon and started undoing the buttons on Guren's white shirt, starting at the bottom. Guren's breath hitched every time Shinya's fingers made contact with his bare skin.