Personal assistant (part 2) ***

Warnings: smut, kinky stuff

Dom/Sub: seme!Guren x uke!Shinya

Word count: 2365

A/N: Oh.. well hello there. Long time no see. So... umm, I don't really have a proper excuse for that long pause... umm... sorry for that. Also, thank you so much for 2k views, you guys are awesome *~* And yeah, I'm totally going to hell because of this part, oh dear.. ⊙﹏⊙

~

"Do you want something to drink? Beer?" Guren asked, already carrying two cans of beer as he walked into his living room where Shinya was sitting on the sofa.

Shinya hesitated. He suddenly wasn't so sure about the idea of wanting to have drunk sex. He wanted ... wanted it to have more meaning. Or at least he wanted to remember it.

"C'mon! We have to celebrate how I wrapped all of those suckers around my finger. And I practically already have the deal," said Guren and sat down next to Shinya. He leaned back and sighed happily, handing Shinya the beer.

Guren was in a particularly good mood. The dinner was over and it went really well. All of the potential business partners were impressed by Guren, and it was just as he said - the deal was practically his. It really was the time to celebrate.

"I must agree with you, Mr. Ichinose. Your performance was really convincing," Shinya nodded slowly, while watching Guren out of the corner of his eyes. It was a rare sight seeing Guren so relaxed. Shinya wanted to memorize every second of it.

Guren grinned, his eyes still closed. Then he opened them and straightened up, holding his beer can up in the air, "Cheers!"

After a moment of hesitation, Shinya lightly bumped his beer against Guren's. "Cheers."

Guren immediately threw his head back and took three long sips. Shinya only watched him in wonder and took a quick sip. When the dark haired man was done with drinking, he exhaled loudly and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Ah. That was so good," he sighed happily. He put the beer can down onto the coffee table and suddenly started undoing his tie.

Shinya's eyes widened and then he quickly looked away; he looked down at the can of beer that he was still holding in his hands, and he quickly took a few sips. His head was spinning and he kept telling himself that Guren's actions were nothing unusual. After all, ties were pretty uncomfortable.

Guren undid the knot, but he left his tie around his neck just like that.

"You are unusually quiet today, Shinya," said Guren, startling Shinya.

He automatically looked up at Guren and caught him undoing the first three buttons of his white shirt. Shinya immediately averted his eyes, and his cheeks suddenly felt all hot. Don't think about it!

"I-I am not," he stuttered, keeping his eyes on the TV that wasn't even on. Stop thinking about it!

"Are you sure? Because you are acting kind of weird." Shinya heard and felt Guren shift on the sofa. He didn't even dare a quick glance.

"Am I the one who's making you uncomfortable?" Guren continued and Shinya felt a warm breath on his neck in sync with the words he heard. He could almost feel Guren's proximity and the feeling sent shivers down his spine.

"T-That's n-not true, Mr. Ichinose," Shinya's voice was barely audible. His head was spinning and his heart was racing like crazy. He wanted this to continue and escalate into something more, but at the same time he felt like they shouldn't be doing this.