Art ***

Warnings: not smut going all the way, but still smut related a.k.a. blowjob

Dom/Sub: seme!Shinya x uke!Guren

Word count: 1162

A/N: I love art history and if anyone ever wants to fangirl about Michelangelo x Raphael, feel free to message me. c; Also, I might have a thing for hickeys..

Summary:

Guren is an art nerd and Shinya wants to draw him.

~

Guren worked in The National Art Center, Tokyo. It was his dream ever since middle school to work in an art gallery. However, there was a twist: his dream was to work in an art gallery as an art historian – not as a shop assistant in the gallery's souvenir shop.

He often had to remind himself that not everything was as bad as it seemed: he was an Art History student and he needed money. This was obviously a dream part-time job! Moreover, just being under the same roof as those priceless artworks, made him feel all bubbly inside.

He adored art ever since he was a child. He wanted to be an artist at first – a painter no less – but after years of painting, he decided that his art skills were hopeless and he would have had more future in a different career, a career of an art historian.

And now he was here!

He glanced at the clock on the opposite wall. Ten more minutes until the end of his shift. He silently thanked the gods that his boredom was coming to an end. He put the last item onto the shelf and with that, he was done restocking.

Then he heard a crash, followed by a sound of things hitting the floor.

"I'm really sorry about that. I'm a bit clumsy," a silver-haired man smiled apologetically.

His name was Shinya and he was an art student, who frequently visited art galleries to study different works. He was the one who knocked the books down from the shelf and made Guren's shift last longer. After he helped Guren to put them back, he invited him for coffee, as a form of apology.

"But to be honest, I've wanted to ask you out, but never knew how," Shinya continued casually.

Then he paused, almost like thinking about what he had just said. His eyes suddenly widened and a slight blush crept onto his cheeks, "I mean, no; not like that! You have very unique looks and I've wanted to draw you ever since I first saw you. No, no, this sounds even weirder..."

Shinya's cheeks became an even deeper shade of red and he grabbed his cup of coffee and took a large gulp.

Guren didn't know how to respond either. But he had to admit to himself that he was indeed interested in this art student (along with everything else, he looked pretty hot as well).

He pointed at Shinya's sketchbook, "Can I see?"

"Umm... yeah, sure." Shinya handed him his sketchbook over the table.

Guren took the sketchbook and opened on some random page.

The sketch was beautiful. The proportions were spot-on, the shading was incredible and the depth was super realistic. Guren was in awe. He turned the page; then he turned another one and then ten more, silently admiring the skilfully drawn sketches. Some of them were just studies of different objects and body parts, but they all were still done almost perfectly.

Guren looked up, his eyes wide (his inner art nerd slash fanboy was totally coming out).

"You can draw me however you want to."

The evening of the same day and they are making out on Shinya's bed. None of them knew how exactly it came to this. At one point, they arrived to Shinya's apartment, which turned out to be an art studio (Shinya said he couldn't afford both – an apartment and an art studio – so he rather gave up on his apartment and moved to his art studio); and at the next, they were sitting on the bed and frantically making out.

After some time, Guren managed to push Shinya away. For a minute, only the sound of them catching their breaths could be heard. Shinya's gaze was focused on Guren; it was almost like a predator watching his prey.

"What about... art?" Guren asked.

"I'm making art right now."

With those words, Shinya pushed Guren down onto the bed into lying position. His lips immediately found their target – Guren's own lips. They started making out again: passionately, aggressively even. They teased each other with their tongues and bit each other's lips playfully. They tugged at each other's hair and messed it up completely.

Then Shinya's lips left Guren's and trailed down, over the jaw line and to his neck. The kisses were light at first, but that soon turned into sucking and biting – and leaving red marks.

When the neck turned out to be too small of a canvas, Shinya pulled apart Guren's shirt and continued his work down Guren's chest. For extra pleasure, he teased Guren's nipples with his fingers – his mouth was way too busy making love patterns. Guren moaned and whimpered quietly.

"I'll turn you into a masterpiece," Shinya murmured against Guren's skin and his hot breath sent shivers down the dark-haired man's spine.

"You already look amazing, but," Shinya's mouth trailed over Guren's stomach, "I'll add some finishing touches."

Shinya started undoing Guren's pants and meanwhile, he quickly left some love bites on Guren's hipbones.

"Then I'll draw you and eternalise this scene."

Shinya started stroking Guren's already hard member. Guren let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding in. Shinya was really skilful with his mouth and hands (that's probably because he is an artist, thought Guren; artists are probably good with their hand) – he licked and touched Guren in all the right places and had him on edge in just a few minutes.

"Ah, I'm close," Guren (breathlessly) warned Shinya.

He clenched his fists, gathering the blanket in them.

"Whenever is fine," Shinya managed to say and this was the last thing needed to push Guren over the edge.

Orgasm washed over him in pleasant and much anticipated waves of pleasure. It made him feel all hot and satisfied; left him breathless, his mind hazy. He unintentionally raised his hips a little, sliding deeper down Shinya's throat. Shinya didn't resist and took in everything.

When Guren's orgasm calmed down a little, Shinya pulled away and gracefully wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. His gaze met Guren's and he smirked at him. Guren blushed a little, his mind not being able to wrap around the fact that Shinya had just swallowed everything.

"What about you?" Guren croaked.

"We can continue doing me later," Shinya replied cheekily. "Now..."

He pulled closer a small chair and picked up his sketchbook and a pencil. He flipped it open and then set it down onto his knees. He made a rectangular shape with his fingers and – framing Guren in it – looked through.

Ruffled hair, flushed cheeks and swollen lips. Red traces of love making adorning his pale skin. His amazing body (muscular to just the right extent) being on display like this. His violet-eyed look – still slightly hazy, but burning with passion.

"You truly are a work of art," said Shinya slowly, admiring the scene in front of him.

Then he started sketching.