Ruined afternoon?

Warnings: none

Dom/Sub: seme!Shinya x uke!Guren

Word count: 1540

A/N: Thank you for all the reads&votes&comments~ :D

Writing prompt:

Imagine Person A of your OTP is driving on the road, listening to the radio - when suddenly something bumps into the back of their car hard. Person A is unharmed, but they get out to check for damage. Person A sees that the back of their car is ruined and becomes furious. But just as Person A is ready to blow a gasket, the other driver, Person B, gets out. Person A realizes that Person B is mega-hot. Person B is extremely apologetic and even willingly exchanges insurance information with Person A.

~

Guren loved Fridays. More specifically: Friday afternoons. Not because he could go partying in the evening and party the whole weekend too - he never did that -, but because on Saturday and Sunday he didn't have his shitty job (his job actually wasn't shitty at all, Guren just thought about it in such way), with Friday afternoon being a nice start to it.

Currently, he was driving home, and because today he successfully completed an important project and was feeling quite good, he turned on the radio and searched for his favourite station, the one that only played rock music. He absentmindedly drummed his fingers on steering wheel in the rhythm of the old American rock that was now coming through the car's speakers.

Finally, he could relax. Sighing lazily, he slowed down a little, so he was driving below the speed limit - a complete opposite of his usual driving pattern (which included gritting his teeth and racing through the city to come to work on time).

He was slowly cruising through the more residential part of the city, nearing his home, when all of a sudden, a car in front of him stopped abruptly (because a child was about to run onto the road). Guren slammed on the breaks, and thanks to the safety distance and low speed, his car managed to stop before crashing into the car in front of him.

He let out a sigh of relief, but then he heard a loud metallic bang and his car jolted forward.

Wait, did I hit the car anyway? Guren looked through his windshield, this time more carefully, but the car in front of him was already speeding away. What? Confused, he glanced at the rear view mirror. The car behind him was very close. Too close.

He immediately realized what had happened. He pulled to the side of the road, turned off the engine and jumped out of the car. He hurried to the rear end of the car and ... Of course. There was a large dent in the middle of the rear bumper. Guren cursed, looking around furiously, searching for the idiot who ruined his car and his carefree afternoon.

The other car was also parked on the sidewalk, short distance away. Its front bumper looked completely fine. There were no scratches to be seen and the licence plate was still in its place.

Driver's door opened slowly and Guren already took a deep breath so he could start yelling at this careless idiot of a driver. His moth opened, but no voice came out.

The driver - that idiot - was a tall young man with somewhat longer white hair and pretty blue eyes. Okay, his eyes weren't the only pretty thing. His smile was pretty too, his apologetic smile, looking all sincere and sorry and he was almost like a lost puppy, when he got out of the car like that, scratching the back of his head, confused, like this was the first time he bumped into someone's car. Guren shook his head in attempt to clear his mind.

C'mon, Guren, get a grip. He looks hot, yes, but he also crashed into your car, ruined your afternoon, and he's probably straight anyway. Guren took another deep breath, this time ready to scold the man, until-