september 3, 2015

10:25 am
insook
minhyuk

10:26 am
minhyuk
i'm in class insook

10:26 am
insook
i know but i'm bored and i don't see either you or moonbin until lunch

10:26 am
minhyuk
we've got four minutes till then you can wait sooki

10:27 am
insook
i hate you

10:27 am
minhyuk
love you too we'll see you at lunch

~~~~~~

10:32 am

"finally! lunch!" insook said excitedly as she entered the lunch room.

she quickly went into the lunch line and bought a bowl of ramen. she looked around lunch room and spotted her two friends.

"annyeonghaseyo minhyuk, annyeonghaseyo moonbin." she greeted the two as she sat down at the table.

"annyeonghaseyo." they said in unison.

"you guys don't understand how hungry i am." insook said as she broke apart her chopsticks.

minhyuk laughed as insook started shoving ramen in her mouth, while moonbin looked at her with a slightly disgusted face.

"you eat like a fucking animal sooki." minhyuk laughed.

"yah! i'm hurt rocky." insook faked being hurt as she placed her hand over her heart.

"you guys are idiots." moonbin laughed.

"yah! why are you two being so rude to me!" she whined.

minhyuk broke apart his chopsticks and took some of insook's ramen while she wasn't paying attention.

"yah! what the hell rocky! that's my ramen!"

"i know, that's why i took some." He laughed.

"i hate both of you." insook pouted.

"you love us." minhyuk smiled.

minhyuk and insook both noticed that moonbin was quieter than usual. they looked at each other with concern.

"bin, you alright?" minhyuk waved his hand in front of moonbin's face.

moonbin had no reaction.

insook and minhyuk looked at each other again.

"yah! pabo!" insook hit moonbin's shoulder causing him to flinch.

"i'm sorry. i just remembered i have a thing to go to." moonbin said quickly. he grabbed his stuff and walked out the lunch room leaving his two friends worried and confused.