september 11, 2015

11:47 pm

the hospital let minhyuk stay late, as it's been so long since dongmin had any visitors. yes, he had skipped a whole day of school, but seeing dongmin was more important than school.

although minhyuk never used his phone at the hospital, it strangely died. so he walked home in silence.

he got to his house when he noticed something strange, there was someone at his door. it wasn't just anyone, it was insook. she was leaning on his front door, asleep.

minhyuk quickly ran to the front of his house. he looked down at the sleeping girl and sighed.

'looks like she was worried.' he lightly smiled to himself.

he picked her up off the ground and unlocked his front door, bringing her in with him. he walked to his room and gently laid her on his bed.

he wasn't gonna just wake her up and send her back home alone.

he quickly changed in his bathroom, not wanting insook to wake up while he was in the middle of changing.

he stepped back into his room, making sure not to wake up the sleeping girl.

he slowly climbed into bed next to her, pulling the covers over the both of them.

he closed his eyes, slowly falling into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~

sorry this update is shit. it's just a really crappy filler. also sorry for making y'all wait for a month for this update. i just had some writers block for this book, but what's new.

anyways, i'll see y'all in the next update.

-Karina