september 11, 2015

12:07 am
insook
rocky, are you still awake?

12:09 am
rocky
yeah im up

12:09 am
insook
what was wrong with bin yesterday?

12:10 am
rocky
he said it was family stuff

12:11 am
insook
oh. well is everything good now?

12:12 am
rocky
i don't know i didn't want to bother him about it. it seems like a him problem

12:12 am
insook
oh alright. goodnight rocky don't stay up too late

12:14 am
rocky
love you too sooki see you tomorrow

~~~~~~

12:15 am

minhyuk sat up in his bed. he looked back down at his phone and sighed. he threw his phone across the room, letting out a sigh of relief tha he didn't hear it break.

'was it really the best idea to lie to her?' he thought to himself.

he threw himself back on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"eomma, what should i do?" he whispered to himself.

he rolled over on his side and sighed. he felt a single tear escape his eye.

"i don't know what to do anymore eomma. i wish you and appa were here, i miss you guys." he sniffled.

"do you guys remember jeong insook?" He smiled. "i love her, not just as friends."

he wiped his tears away as they fell.

"i don't know what to do anymore eomma, bin likes her too, and i don't want to hurt him. should i suffer to make him happy appa?"

minhyuk felt the room temperature change slightly. he smiled, knowing his parents were with him.

minhyuk grabbed a pillow and pulled it close to him.

"eomma, appa, saranghae." he whispered before falling asleep.

~~~~~~

sorry for not updating for over a month. i had an extreme case of writer's block, but im back! i also apologize for the end of this chapter, i got a bit carried away and made it super depressing. anyways, i hope you liked this chapter and ill see you all next chapter!