september 10, 2015

7:57 am

ding dong.

insook looked up from her phone.

'minhyuk didn't tell me he was here.' she thought to herself.

she slipped her school shoes on and headed for the door.

"moonbin? what are you doing here?"

"annyeong insook. i came to take you to school." moonbin smiled.

"but, minhyuk usually takes me. what if he shows up and i'm not here?" insook said, standing on her tip toes trying to see over moonbin's shoulder.

"it's alright insook, i already told minhyuk. he'll meet us at the school." he smirked.

"o...kay. just let me get my book bag from my room." she smiled at her friend.

~~~~~~

8:10 am

minhyuk waited outside of insook's house. he picked up his phone and saw a message from the one and only, moonbin.

~~~~~~

8:05 am
moonbin
hey i forgot to tell you I picked up insook at 8.
oops.

~~~~~~

8:11 am

"aish." minhyuk murmured. 

he quickly pulled out of her driveway and headed off to the school.

~~~~~~

8:25 am

minhyuk ran through the empty hallways. he was 10 minutes late.

he quickly opened the classroom door, causing everyone to stare at him.

"park minhyuk! why are you late?" ms. choi asked him.

"i woke up late. please forgive me." minhyuk bowed, then walked to his seat.

"annyeong minhyuk." said the shy boy with glasses who sat next to him.

"annyeong sanha. did i miss anything important?"

the boy sat thought for a second then lightly shook his head.

"just a small lecture, nothing too important." he squeaked.

just as minhyuk was about to thank the beagle boy, there was a shout from their small teacher.

"yoon sanha! outside, now." her shouts made the poor boy flinch.

"nae buin." he sighed then slowly walked out the room.

"ms. choi, it was my fault. don't punish sanha for something i caused."

"well," she rubbed her chin. "then you can join mr. yoon outside." she evilly smiled, then shooed his out of the classroom.

sanha saw minhyuk step out the classroom and started to panic.

"minh-"

"its alright sanha. don't blame yourself for it." he smiled at the younger one.

8:48 am

the two boys were still outside in the hallway, most likely forgotten about.

"should we go back into the class?" sanha asked.

"ani, the bells about to ring. what's the point of going in if we'll just have to get back out a minute later?"

sanha pushed the frame of his glasses up, nodding in agreement. sure enough, the bell rang not even a minute later.

minhyuk started walking towards the cafeteria when he heard footsteps right behind him.

he turned around to see the beagle boy right behind him.

"i was wondering if i could sit with you at lunch today?" sanha asked shyly.

"of course! i sit with my two friends from kinder, maybe you could get to know them." minhyuk smiled.

sanha and minhyuk took off to the cafeteria.

there was only one thing on the beagle boy's mind, "i hope his friends like me."

~~~~~~

that got very sanhyuk at the end. that's not really what i was going for but oh whale. im having finals all week and then im free! afterwards ill be able to update more on this book for y'all.

Please look forward to more updates.