september 4, 2015

6:20 am
rocky
morning sooki.

6:24 am
insook
what the hell rocky? it's 6:25 in the fucking morning. i don't have to be up till 7:30.

6:25 am
rocky
i forgot about that. sorry. but hey, it's friday.

6:25 am
insook
i don't give a shit. you woke me up a whole hour earlier than i needed to be.

6:27 am
rocky
can you just stop complaining and open the front door for me?

6:27 am
insook
give me a second to find my sandals.

~~~~~~

6:29 am

insook opened the door to a smiling minhyuk.

"good morning sleeping beauty." minhyuk joked.

"just come in already." insook said with a yawn following afterwards.

insook looked like she had walked through a tornado, while minhyuk was dressed nicely in his school uniform.

minhyuk nodded and walked inside.

he took off his regular shoes, placed them nicely on the shoe rack, and put on his house sandals that were already on the shoe rack.

"what would you like to do sooki?"

"i would like to go back to sleep. would rocky like to join me?" she asked.

"why not?" he smiled and followed insook to her room.

'bin will not win.'

~~~~~~

ha i rhymed at the end there. hello readers! my name is karina and this is my astro rocky book! im so excited for this story. also, DONT TAKE THE SLEEPING THING SEXUAL! THEYRE JUST GONNA CUDDLE. keep in mind that all three of them have been frens since they were in diapers. that's all for this authors note.

안녕 친구!