september 11, 2015

8:37 am

minhyuk looked up as he made sure he had the right place, 'seoul hospital'. he hadn't been to the hospital for a while.

minhyuk took a deep breath and stepped inside the cold building.

he slowly walked up to the receptionist, "excuse me ma'am, do you know what room lee dongmin is in?"

she nodded and pointed him to the directed of his room. minhyuk bowed and headed for the room.

he lightly nocked on the door, letting dongmin know he was coming in.

"hi hyung." he said as he stepped into the white room.

"minhyuk, how've you been?" he smiled at his younger.

"things are terrible without you hyung. are you getting better?" he said as he sat down on the hard chair by his older's bed.

"the doctors said that they can see progress in my recovery, they say the treatment might actually work this time." he smiled lightly.

"that's good, we need you to get better, hyung."

"don't worry minhyuk, i really have hope this time, i'll be outta here in no time. now tell me, what's up with you?"

"hyung, i like insook, but so does bin and we got into a fight about it yesterday." he confessed.

"oh, does insook know?"

"that's the thing hyung, she doesn't know about our feelings for her. all she knows is that moonbin was upset and left school yesterday. she knows nothing about the fight." minhyuk signed.

"and i'm assuming you didn't go to school to avoid all this conflict?" dongmin questioned.

"in a way, yeah."

"so, you didn't take insook to school, leaving bin to pick her up, and hang out with her at school, while you're here with me, far away from the both of them?" dongmin said, with an eyebrow raised.

minhyuk slowly looked back up at his elder, eyes wide.

"oh my god, you're right."

"of course i am, i'm always right." dongmin smiled brightly.

"but hyung, i already made plans to hang out with you, i'm not gonna leave you when i just showed up." minhyuk frowned.

"i'm not saying to leave minhyuk, i haven't had any visitors in a while. it's nice having human interaction other than nurses and doctors." dongmin sighed.

"don't worry hyung, i'd planned to stay for a bit." minhyuk smiled.

the two continued to converse. talking for hours without even realizing it.

neither of them even noticed the younger's phone going off. or the person who repeatedly called and messaged him.

------

36 missed calls from: sooki (4:37 pm)
21 voicemails from: sooki (4:58 pm)
139 messages from: sooki (7:51 pm)