25. The Last Straw

Hey guys, I know many of you don't read this story anymore but I'm really grateful for those who have stuck with this. Tbh, it is tiring and boring me a little so would like to let you guys know that this is the second to last chapter and expect the last chapter soon as well. Can't wait to be done with it. Yay. Anyways, hope you have enjoyed the story so far and hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks everyone :)

Chapter Twenty-Five - The last straw

I sat on one of the uncomfortable, plastic chairs shaking my legs, awaiting the call from the principal. I was called to her office almost thirty-five minutes ago and when I arrived, I was told to wait outside until she finished up with the student inside. I bit my nail once or twice. Nervous was an understatement. who is in there anyway and why is it taking so long? Am in trouble? But I don't recall doing anything wrong, unless it's about the newsletter. I have nothing to do with it though. I mean, yeah I'm mentioned in it - OK OK, the whole thing is about me but none of it is true. Why would be called to the office then? I've never been sent here before. Oh gosh, I'm in trouble or something. The principal likes me though so I can't be in trouble, can I? Oh, who am I kidding? The principal hates me. She was always around whenever Jay and I were messing about but not once had we been in serious trouble with her.

"You look terrified." A familiar voice snapped me out of my worry trance. I peered up too see Jasper, Jay and Serenity standing in front of me. I hadn't notice them come in.

"Oh, so all of a sudden we're friends?" I sneered. Just seeing them makes me angry. 

"I was just--" Jasper began but I cut him off.

"Just what? Go away, I want nothing to do with you guys. To think I thought we were friends. You lot are a bun--" It was my turn to get interrupted by the creak of the principals door opening in front of me. Hannah walked out with her face flushed red and her hands in fists.

"Move!" She screamed to the others as she perceived us. As if she was the queen or something, the others jumped apart, allowing her to view me properly. She almost ran up to me, halting a few inches from me, her face leaned forward.

"You better watch your back, you bitch. This just got serious!" She turned to the others, " Can you believe that I got excluded from school just because of her? Like they think she's worth it. She's a worthless piece of shit!"

"Hannah, leave now," squeaked the principals high pitched voice. Her face resembled the red of Hannah's. She looked pretty mad. "Tanzanite, in here please." She addressed me a little more kindly than she had Hannah and even sent me a smile. Well, it looked like she was having trouble smiling though.

l followed her into the room to find Jessica seated next to the chair I was ordered to sit in. She glanced my way and sent me a smile. I gave her an uneasy smile. The Principal sat on her seat once I was seated on mine. 

"So, I'll get straight to the point. How long has Hannah been bullying you?" She fiddled with a hair that escaped her tightly packed bun. 

"Bullying me, miss?" I bit my lip. 

"Yes, these are proof. Jessica here was kind enough to print these off and show them to me." She pushed four peices of papers with the recent wall posts on my Facebook. "It's very disgusting to know that students of this school have been involved and as much as I would love to, I can't exclude every student, however, I will be sending a letter home with every student to tell their parents what they have been up to and so they are desciplined in some way."