Chapter One

"I can't do this, I can't do this" I repeat to myself over and over, pacing around the room. I was meant to be getting ready for the biggest day of my life....

"Danielle it's your bestie Lilly, now..... NOW TELL ME WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE YOU HIDING NO FRIEND AND BRIDESMAID TELLING SON OF A... "

"I'm in here"

I swear only a creature as sweet as Lily could from angel to devil in one second flat. She was a werewolf like me but well.... She wasn't exactly normal.

"oh hi hon I was wondering where you were" she said happily skipping into the room.

"I know, the whole house knew you were wondering where I was, and you better not have been gonna call me what I think you were gonna call me."

"nah, I was gonna say ...you.... "

I had to smile at the intense concentration on her face as she tried to get out of the situation.

"I was gonna call you...
A... son of an Alpha"

I laughed "Yeah right.. , whatever you say"

She smiled and winked "soooo how's the bride to be?"

This brought me back to reality.

"Oh god Lily, I can't do this, I just can't marry a vampire, I'm a werewolf for Christ's sake. He will take one look at me and like up his last meal..... Whoever that was" I cringed at the thought.

Lily walked over to me, all traces of humor from her face.

"Danielle listen to me, you CAN do this honey and you will because you know what will happen if you don't, and besides, from what I've heard he isn't that bad...... And I can almost guarantee that he will treat you better than your dad does here, if you know what I mean.

I looked at Lily, she can be a but weird at times but for a best friend I wouldn't choose anyone else.

"I know what you mean" I replied

"Good now c'mon, pull yourself together ya bitch... Literally."

We both burst out laughing and she took a step back from me and inspected my dress.

"Oh hon you look ravishing, this blood sucker is gonna fall at his feet. Although you do realize it's your wedding, not funeral so at least try to smile."

"Well I'm mourning so I don't care, if I'd have had my way I would have been wearing a black dress"

My dress is white all silk and is a typical mermaid style. The top half is tight and laces all the way up my back and right now Lilly had laces it so tight my boobs are forcing their way out of it. The tight bodice finishes just below my bum and then the skirt flows out around me.

"right then, last finishing touches" Lilly announced.

I slipped my feet into a pair of white silky hills and Lilly fitted a lace veil into the back of my hair which was currently in dark brown hills cascading down my back. Finally she came face to face with me and her face suddenly had a very devious look on it.

"What?" I asked.

"Well I know you don't think of it as your wedding day but you're gonna have to get over the fact that it is Hon, and you're gonna have to have a wedding night.... Soooo.... You want to look sexy and makes him want you remember. You want him to imagine himself running his hands down your body slowly. Stopping where he fancied and removing your garter with his teeth.... Fangs even as then moving his mouth...."

"LILLY" I said in an exasperated tone.

She gave me her creepiest best friend smile answer produces a frilly lace garter.

"Oh no" I complained

"Oh yes" she said

I reluctantly take the piece of frilly lace material and gave her a death stare.

"Bitch" I muttered

"Literally" she said, winking after me.

Ugh. I pulled the garter up my let and stared at her.

"Perfect"

© All rights go to 09Emione