Chapter Three

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

The doors opened, the room was filled with people, werewolves on the right and vampires on the left. You could cut the tension with a knife.

My Dad turned to me "You mess this up..... " he didn't the sentence but the threat was there. He put on the biggest, fakest smile and began to walk me down the aisle. 

Austin's POV

I was ready, I could do this, couldn't I?

I had been standing at the altar for about ten minutes, occasionally looking up to meet cold stares from werewolf's and sorrowful looks from the vampires. Suddenly the wedding music begins to play and the double doors at the end of the aisle opened.

Danielle's POV

Here we go.

I couldn't take the hateful stares I was getting from the vampires and some of the wolves, so I just stared at the floor. The floor was covered in red rose petals, I noticed,  as I gracefully tried to walk down the aisle.

The music stopped. I had reached the end of the without even noticing. My father let go of only arm with one final squeeze of warning, then went to go stand at the side with his kind.

This is it, the moment I see the man, no, Vampire, that I will have to seduce and maybe even sound the rest of my life with. But considering I'm a werewolf and he's a vampire, that will be a very long time.

My brown eyes glanced up coldly to meet deep red ones for the first time. Wow, he is so tall, and surprisingly not very pale for a vampire. He had long dark brown hair that was styled but still had a ' Just got out of bed ' look.

I had to admit I was expecting worse in the looks department, but I have yet to find out what he's really like

I had to admit I was expecting worse in the looks department, but I have yet to find out what he's really like. If there's one thing I've learned from living in a male dominated pack, it's that looks can be deceiving. Don't be fooled.    

Austin's POV

When I saw her a couldn't help but stare. She was beau- no, this wasn't meant to happen. She walked up the aisle looking so sad. In some respects this was a forced marriage and she definitely didn't want to get married to me today. To be honest, I'm only doing this because I am one of the elders and I'm highly respected. Blah blah blah. Basically I was nominated to marry three wolf, I definitely didn't volunteer.

She stood next to me on the aisle, she was tiny. I knew I was tall, but she was not your average hight.

I wonder what her wolf looks like?

She then looked up me with big brown eyes filled with absolute hate, causing me to flinch.

All I had to do was marry her to give vampires and werewolf's a chance to form some kind of treaty. Her being the Alpha's daughter and I, an important vampire, we are supposedly perfect for each other. I highly doubt that.

Danielle's POV

"To have and to hold.
For better and for worse.
For sickness and in Health."

The words that come out of my mouth mean nothing. Absolute nothing.
Until death do us part.

All I have to do is seduce him. Get him to think I care about him and has kind so he will consent to and sign the treaty, then, TAH DAH, no more bloodshed between us. At least that is what my dad told me would happen.

Because I was deep in thought I had missed all the other wedding bits, except one lone one brought me out of my thoughts.

"You may kiss the bride"

Austin's POV

She looked out of it.

When I heard "You may kiss the bride" I thought she was going to run. What should I do?

Kiss her
Don't kiss her
Kiss her
Don't kiss her

She was pretty and had gorgeous kissable pink lips. She was a wolf, but she didn't smell. That's it.

Kiss her.

I looked at her, leaning forward slightly. At this point I thought she would've panicked and bolted, but something was stopping her. I leaned in further and further, until our lips met, the crowd erupted into a polite applause.

Jake's POV

I watched my daughter and the vampire kiss. This is absolutely perfect. Stupid slut, she actually believes I wanted peace with the vampires?! Ha! 

She will get in with the vampires, gain their trust, then at some point he was bound to share something important or information with her that will land him in trouble. We will then get the information out of her, which shouldn't be too hard since she hates him. He's a vampire, we're wolves, it doesn't mix, and I want blood.