Chapter Five p2

RECAP
"Danielle, no matter how you were treated in your pack, you live here now with me and I will treat you for what you are, my wife, and not a dog. I know you don't want to tell me everything that happened in your pack, but I hope one day you will trust me enough to tell me."

I looked up at him and nodded slowly.

He smiled, "I think that we are going to prove everyone wrong. I believe we can make this marriage work."

Looking into his eyes, I could tell he was being sincere and for once I felt like I could trust him. He was the first man I have ever trusted. Ha, who'd have thought it would be a vampire?

I couldn't help but grin, and he returned it. Before I knew what was happening, our noses were inches apart. Then we were kissing. One of his hands was gripping my hip whilst the other was softly caressing my neck. This kiss was soft and caring, so much unlike the forceful and violating one's one been forced to endure before. This creature that I was supposed to be hating was treating me as if I was the most precious thing in his life.

I parted my lips, and his tongue invaded my mouth, licking, sucking, tasting every inch it could reach. His hand left my neck and joined the other on my hip, both of them sliding down lower and lower.

He suddenly pulled back from the kiss. It was like being drenched in cold water in cold frigid air. Cold and unwanting.

"Danielle, you are the most beautiful women I have laid my eyes upon and you deserve to be treated like a Queen. That is something that I intend to do," his voice like gravel.

Ooh get me some of that.

He reached his hand out, pulling me towards the bed. Once again, I was locked in his strong embrace, standing at the foot of the bed. His long eyelashes brushed along his high cheekbones as he gazed at me with reverence. Slowly, his hand trailed down my back, undoing the buttons on my dress as he went. His nose brushed along mine before his lips touched mine, slowly and surely, like he was trying not to scare me.

My beautiful dress suddenly a wave, pooled at the bottom of my feet and my stomach dropped along with it.

As his hands traveled higher to unclasp my bra these horrible scenarios ran through my head.

He wouldn't hurt me.

Would he?

Oh god, this was happening too fast.

"Stop," I whimpered, grabbing my dress and pulling it to my body.

"Daniel?"

"NO!" I screamed, running out of the room and into mine, slamming the door behind me.

~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~

Hope y'all enjoyed

Hope y'all enjoyed.

Did you catch the details I added? ;)

Also, GUYS

#421 in vampire!

KIND OF A BIG DEAL CAUSE THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE. THIS ISN'T EVEN MY STORY AND I'M HAPPY.