Chapter two

"DANIELLE "

Lily and I froze

"DANIELLE!"

It was my dad, Jake, if I could even call him that after everything he's put me through. He was the Alpha of our pack, 'Blue Lake Pack', and right now he sounded angry.

"Lily get out of here!" I whispered urgently.

"But I..... " she protested.

"But nothing! GET OUT! You know what he's like! "

She looked at me. "good luck with everything. I'm not sure I will be able to tell you that after the wedding, so I'll tell you now"

"Thank you. I'll miss you Lily"

"I'll miss you too"

And with that she gave me one last hug and quickly ran out of the room just in time.

"DANIELLE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"I'm in here dad!"

He burst into the room.

"WERE YOU IGNORING ME YOU LITTLE..... "

"Dad I wasn't ignoring you, I was getting ready"

"Did you just cut in while I was talking?" he growled, his face clouding with anger.

"I.... I didn't mean.... "

SMACK! His hand few across my face with such a force I fell to the floor with a yelp.

"NEVER EVER TALK WHEN I AM TALKING! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER OR NOT! OKAY?!"

"Okay" I whispered.

He crouched down in front of me as I still on the floor.

"Good, now you listen to me" his voice was deathly quiet. "You mess this up, you ruin this, and you will regret it. Understand?"

"Yes, I understand" I whimpered.

"Humph. You better, you have to be downstairs ready to go in two minutes..... Do you understand?"

I nodded.

With that he got up and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him, leaving me on the day of my wedding, crying and alone on the cold floor.

I shakily got up and over to the floor to ceiling mirror and looked at myself. Thank god my makeup hasn't smudged and my veil hasn't fallen out. I smooth down my skirt and headed for the door. My father was waiting for me at the doors behind the aisle with a fake smile and some others including my bridesmaids. I was desperately trying to find lily, but to no avail.

Where was she?

Some if by bridesmaids looked sorry for me but there were others that I had no doubt were thrilled or see me go.

Suddenly Lily leapt out if nowhere with tears in her eyes and launched herself at me with he arms tightly wrapped around my shoulders.

She whisper shouted, "Danielle listen to me, you are gonna be fine and whatever you do please try and get into contact with me when you are there just so I know you are alive.... Please"

By this time there were lots of people trying to pry her off of me but we held on tightly to each other, but Lily's grip was loosening.

Then my father stepped in.

"GET OFF OF HER YOU WHORE, SOMEBODY GET THIS LITTLE BITCH OFF MY DAUGHTER" he roared over the crowd.

We were torn apart, my closest friend and I, practically sister. We were probably never going to see each other again. Finally one of the huge guards stepped in and threw Lily off of me but not before she could whisper one last thing.

"Goodbyes are not forever
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you,

Until the end"