Chapter 1

Two years later
My eyes were fixed on the little dipper outside my window. It was one of the few star pattens my mother had taught me. She tried to show me ones like Ursa Major and the Scorpion but I could never find them in the stars.

Behind me the door was quickly opened. I turned to see Kayla pop her blonde head inside. "You've got another one in three minutes Alli." I nodded and she closed the door. I knelt in front of the door naked and sitting on my heels with my head down waiting for the next customer. It wasn't long before the door opened again.

I stared down at shiny black shoes as a man stood in front of me. He instructed me to take off his clothes and that is what I did, like prostitute I was trained to be. I did all this without looking at him and when I was finished I stood before him silently with my head down. I felt a sharp slap against my cheek but I dared not move. "Go stand next to the bed." He growled. I quickly did as I was told.

I heard him slowly walk over to the bed and sit down. Without warning he grabbed my arm and pulled me over his lap. I could feel his erection digging into my stomach. "After each slap you will count them and say thank you master may I have another please." And with that he slapped my ass.

"One. Thank you master may I have another please."

Spank

"Two. Thank you master may I have another."

Spank.

     It went on like this until he reached forty and I could hardly get the words out because I was crying. He sat me up and tilted my chin up to him. In a low and calm voice he said, "Look at me bitch."  I obeyed him. He smirked at the pain on my face and suddenly jammed two fingers up my cunt. It hurt because I was dry.

    He stood up and pushed me down on the bed, straightening my body so that I was spread on it with my legs open and my head just below the pillow. He pinned my hands above my head with one hand and positioned his cock above me. I judged it to be about 6  inches so I knew it was going to hurt. Since I was smaller than average. Darren and Jessica, the owners of this place, made sure I wasn't used too much so as to keep my holes nice and tight as though I was a young or at least younger teenager. Only special clients who could spend a lot of money got to fuck me. Although, for a lesser price customers could spank and torture me as well as receive oral sex.

With a sudden thrust he forced his cock all the way inside of me. I gritted my teeth against the pain and closed my eyes. He slowly pulled out of me almost all of the way and then slammed into me again. He did this again and again gradually picking up speed, pounding into my raw cunt mercilessly, his precum providing very little lubrication. He was grunting and some of his sweat was dripping on my naked body.

Suddenly he stopped and ordered me to get on my hands and knees. I did so, trying not to lose my balance. I expected him to fuck my pussy from behind so as to get a deeper angle but instead he put the head of his dick on my anus. I tensed. "Now now little whore you know if you don't relax it will hurt more. But then again I bet you like pain." And with that he began furiously thrusting into my ass. I cried out and squeezed my eyes shut.

He started spanking me every now and again, igniting the fire from the previous spanking . The pain was unbearable. I could barely keep myself up. I couldn't help but let out a wimper as he ravaged me. I felt liquid leek out of my ass hole and wondered if it was blood. His fingers dug into my shoulders and he went faster and faster.

Finally I felt him explode inside me. I almost cried knowing that it would be over soon. He kept pounding into me for at least half a minute so my sore ass hole could milk his cock. Finally I felt him go limp as he released the last of his cum inside me. I fell on the bed in exhaustion as he sat down at the foot of the bed to catch his breath.

I layed there breathing heavily as I felt his cum dripping out of my stretched ass hole. I felt a tug at the bed sheets, I think he used them to clean his cock. I heard him walk to the other side of the room and get dressed. He then came back and I heard the click of a camera. "You look so fucking sexy with my cum leaking out of your ass. I love fucking girls without any lubrication. You turned out to be such a good cumbucket. Maybe I'll cum all over you next time though and take pictures as you lick it off your body." And then he turned and left closing the door behind him.

Despite the pain I managed to drift off into a numb sleep.