Chapter 5

Allison's POV    

It took about two seconds after the doors had been open for the entire room to become silent. Akira was visibly tense. It couldn't be that bad that I was here. Right?

I stepped around my "chaperone" and instantly made eye contact with Lucifer. His eyes were red and he was breathing heavily, looking as if he were a bull ready to charge. I knew for sure I was in deep shit. Fuck me. I shifted my gaze for a moment to look at the other people in the room searching out for help. They were all shirtless, sweaty men in loose shorts. All of them were looking down at the floor but my eyes landed on one and for a brief moment he looked up at me before looking back down at the foor. Unfortunately Lucifer saw this and turned his wrathful gaze directly towards the boy who was now quite visibly shaking.

"How dare you fucking look at my mate!?" He yelled. He was also shaking but obviously with anger and not fear. "I-I'm s-s-sor-" he managed to get out before Lucifer turned into a huge-ass fucking wolf, shredding his shorts, and pounced on him.

He clawed and bit the guy ferociously but his target didn't fight back. "No!" I shouted as I rushed forward. Akira grabbed my arm but I spun around and glared at her as I heard horrifying screams in the background. I didn't have time for this bullshit. "Let go" I ground out. Fortunately she did and I rushed toward them.

Because I wasn't thinking properly that morning I jumped into the frey without hesitation. As I landed on the man being hurt Lucifer nicked my stomach with his claws. And by "nicked" I mean sliced open.

This made my kidnapper stand back and freeze. I took that time to slide off of the bloodied pulp that was the man who dared look at me as I held my bleeding tummy. Before my eyes I saw Lucifer morph back into a human and rush over to me. "What the fuck were you thinking?" But it sounded more heartbroken and fearful than angry. Then looking up he shouted, "someone get a goddamn doctor."

As he was saying it I saw a woman rush in with a black medical bag. She knelt beside me and opened it. "No." I said. She looked at me startled but I turned my eyes toward my "mate." Without breaking my gaze with him I said to the doctor, "I am your Luna and I demand you take care of my pack member before me." The last part came out weak because the blood loss was really starting to get to me.

"No fucking way!" He growled. I opened my mouth to speak but before I could I heard a voice behind me. "It's alright my Luna, I am a werewolf, we heal quickly." The assulted man limped in front of my view and smiled, showing his bloody teeth.

Lucifer growled at him. "Oh stop it" I whimpered as I waved for the doctor to continue. If he was good enough to walk then he was doing better than me. She pulled out a cloth and held it to my wound then reached for a needle. I looked right into her eyes as she stuck me with it and tried not to tense up. Almost immediately my eyes drifted closed and I was unconscious.

Lucifer's POV

Luckily I hadn't damaged any of her organs too badly. Some parts of her intestines had been shallowly scratched but Emily said it was nothing to worry about. As she cleaned the wound and began stitching my mate's skin everyone else started cautiously leaving. They probably thought that if I paid any of them too much attention I would kill them and they were right.

By the time my beautiful Allison was all stitched together the only people left were Emily, the doctor, and Akira, my mate's pathetic guard. I looked up at her and bared my teeth. "You will be punished." I snarled. She bowed her head in submission, "Yes Alpha."

Em pursed her lips and looked away but I didn't care. Gently I lifted my Alli-cat up bridal style, like the first time we met, and carried her to our room. I tried not to disturb her with my walking so it took me about five minutes to get there.

I managed to open the door without shifting her around too much and laid her softly on the bed. I went back to close the door and when I returned to my kitten's side I adjusted her head on the pillow and kissed her forehead. But I have never been a modest man so I kissed her lips as well.

Despite her drug induced state she moaned and leaned into the kiss. She raised her hips but immediately whipered and lowered them. I pulled back. "Fuck. Just stay still, I'll do all the moving for you" I said. But of course she didn't respond because I was talking to my unconscious mate.

I crawled onto the bed and snuggled next to her but a few moments later I sat up annoyed. I reached over and delicately tore and removed her dress, pleased to find her completely naked underneath. Satisfied I layed back down and snuggled around her, protecting her with my body.

But I knew that I was the one that had caused her harm. Alex had retreated in my mind after hurting her. He alternated between insulting and threatening Jude, the boy who looked at our mate. He made it clear that our mate needed to be punished for looking at another male. I tried to block those thoughts out but it was difficult.

What if our mate doesn't want us after what we did to her?

Hi to the people that have read my story so far. First of all thanks, this is my first story and it means a lot to me. I would also like to inform you all that I will be updating every two weeks on Sunday (or at least I will try to). But anyway your support is very much appreciated. Lots and lots of love!