Chapter 8

Allison's POV

Three weeks later

Whenever I saw Lucy he looked sad and barely spoke to me. I was starting to miss the confident and always-had-sex-on-his-mind Lucifer. In fact I wanted to have sex with him. After being in that place I didn't think I would ever crave sex, but I do. But my "mate" won't so much as look at me directly in the eyes what to speak of touch me inappropriately. The bandages have come off and underneath my shirt are three curved rows of neat stitches. Perhaps that is also why he doesn't want to sleep with me. The stitches aren't ugly and messy but they aren't pretty either but if I'm being completely honest I'm kind of proud of them. They make me feel like a warrior princess, like an Amazonian warrior princess. Unfortunately that is millions of miles away from the truth and reality.

Akira visits me sometimes. Most of the time she told me about what was happening in the pack and politics, basically "all the things the Luna needed to know." This week a "pup" had been born to a newly mated couple, Katana and Roran. A wolf had tresspassed on our territory but had been caught and was being questioned.

But most of the time I was alone and longed for some kind of company, especially Lucy's. Unfortunately it seemed as though he was avoiding me like the black plague. Growling in frustration, I sat up and waited a moment for the dizziness to pass before standing up. I was naked and while it didn't bother me the chill from not being under blankets certainly did.

I walked into his closet and was surprised to find girl clothes on the right of me. I casually perused through them until I found a floral knee-length skirt with pockets and a white lacy long sleeved shirt. Moving to the back with all the drawers I decided on a pair of his skin tight black boxers rather than the skimpy panties, something I would have to discuss with him later, and a simple white bra.

Once I was all dressed I went to the door on the right that I had seen him come and go from on occasion. It seemed to be his office, there was a desked with papers and open books on it and the walls were covered with bookshelves. He wasn't there so I closed the door behind me and exited through the one I was familiar with. As I stepped out of the door only to be met with Akira. Immediately she got on one knee and bowed before quickly rising. "Good afternoon Luna."

"Hello Akira. I'm looking for Lucifer. Do you know where he might be?" I replied. At my question Akira seemed to fidget a little. "He is in the dungeon and has requested not to be bothered my Luna." She said without making eye contact. "Alright then. When he is finished can you let him know that I wanted to see him?" At this she visibly relaxed. "Yes my Luna. Of course."

"In the meantime I would like to go outside. Could you show me the way out."

"I do not think the alpha would approve of such a thing my Luna."

"I'm not going to try and escape I just want some freah air. Please, I haven't seen the sky in so long."

"I am afraid I cannot do that my Luna. He does not want anything to happen to you. And...forgive me for saying this but last time I was lucky to escape punishment I do not think I would be so fortunate this time...my Luna. I am sorry.

"That's alright, I understand. I won't have you punished for the sake of relieving my boredom for a little while. But isn't there anything I can do? Anything I'm allowed to do?"

"I believe there is one thing that he Alpha may permit. I can see no reason as to why he would protest to you visiting the nursery. It is where all the young pups from one to five years of age are kept to keep them out of trouble."