Chapter 13

Allison's POV

I awoke on top of Lucifer...or maybe it was still Alex. Either way, tight arms wrapped me in their embrace. Most importantly though his painfully large cock was no longer inside me. I was still sore but it was nothing compared to before.

"Allison?" Came a gruff voice above me.

"Alex?"

"No...how are you?"

"I'm sore, last night was...painful...but I'm ok."

"I...I'm sorry. It happened too soon."

I didn't relpy.

"Allison?"

"I understand why. Male werewolves feel a strong urge to impregnate and mark their mate once they find them, especially alphas...I...I understand that it was difficult for you not to do this and that it would have eventually happened but that doesn't make it any less...unpleasant.

Before he could speak I pushed myself off of him and tried to stand on shaky legs. Almost immediately I collapsed and would have hit the floor if he hadn't caught me. I whimpered from how much my core hurt now that I had moved. He layed me back on the bed before walking off. A few seconds later I heard the sound of running water.

I don't know how long I was on the bed before Lucifer picked me up and carryed me into the bathroom. He slowly and gently set me down in the warm water before getting in and washing the blood off my thighs. As he continued to wash the rest of me I stared blankly ahead.

"Did you know that paparazzo is the singular of paparazzi?"

"Yes."

"Have you ever seen La Dolce Vita?"

"No."

He scooted me forward and started soothingly washing my back.

"That's the movie that gave the paparazzi it's meaning and made it a famous word. There was a reporter, Marcello, he had a girlfriend but didn't treat her right. He slept with other women and neglected her. She would get angry and jealous but she loved him despite everything, despite the way he treated her."

His hands stopped briefly before clutching the sides of my face.

"I will always love you. I will never neglect you and I will never fuck another woman, never love another woman. You are my reason to live and fight." He growled as his eyes turned black.

"No you won't but you hurt me in other ways."

A growl emanated from his chest. "It is always painful the first time, it would have been worse if I were in my wolf form. I do not want to hurt my mate but it is how nature and the goddess Luna works. It will not always be so painful." He said defensively. I knew he was scared that I would hate and reject him for what he did and, while Lucifer would probably apologize, Alex was pure wolf, pure alpha instincts. His pride would keep him from doing so, this was most likely the closest I would get for an apology from him.

I sighed and stood up. I wrapped myself in a towel that was hanging from a rack on the wall and walked out. I heard his wet footsteps behinds me but I paid no attention to him. I dried myself as I walked in the closet dropping the towel at the entrance.

I could feel him hovering at the doorway as I chose and put on a pair of his boxers and a pale blue knee-length Sunday dress with a built in bra. When I turned around he was still standing by the door and had an alarmingly large erection but I didn't let it phase me. "Down boy." I said with an involuntary grin as I passed him. As soon as I did he grabbed me around the waist.