Chapter 3

*And here we have the lovely Nick*

Lucifer's POV
The entire ride home was silent after I told Nick to shut up. Luckily for him he stayed outside near the car instead of going into that building with me otherwise I probably would have killed him as well.

I looked at my mate's face as she slept. Her steady, shallow breaths worried me but they also soothed Alex and I's anger. As gently as I could I brushed the hair out of her face. She is my beautiful angel, my sweet little kitten and I would do anything to protect her.

Allison's POV

When I woke up I was startled to realize that I was laying on something smooth and soft. I was even wearing a shirt. I hadn't worn clothes in almost two years. A large black comforter encased me in its warmth. The bed I was in, as well as the room, was enormous, it was four times as big as my parents apartment. The walls were a soft beige and the floor was made of dark polished wood. To the right was a black door and to the left were two doors and the sound of running water. Perhaps it was a bathroom and that man was taking a shower in there.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. So far he had treated me better than I had expected yet he had still kidnapped me. I had to keep my wits about me. There was a more than likely chance he had bad intentions.

Slowly I sat up, my aching muscles protesting against my first and last sit up for the day. I smiled at my silly thought. However, that smile was wiped from my face as I was hit with cold air. Shivers ran down my body. I had never been able to keep my own body heat.

My mind zeroed in on the situation at hand. I was free of that brothel and now was my chance to escape and get back to my parents. But not like this. I needed to at least put on a bit more clothing if only to keep for a bit more warmth. I stood up and walked towards the door on the left that the sound of water wasn't coming for. I opened it and smiled to find that it was a walk in closet. It was filled with suits and clothes much too large for me but that wasn't what I was looking for. I went to the huge drawers at the back of the closet and open the middle one. Bingo. I had successfully found his boxers. I pulled on a grey one with a white band that reached a couple inches above my thighs. Even though it was stretchy and supposed to be well-fitting it was still a bit loose on my thighs and hips. But it was the best you could hope for, when you're petite and underfed and wearing something made for a big man it's to be expected.

I suddenly heard the shower turn off. I didn't have long to get out of here. I walked as quickly and quitely as I could towards the door I assumed was the way out. Just as I reached for the knob I heard a door open behind me and a growl. Before I could even touch the doorknob large strong arms wrapped around me. I felt a warm chest against my back vibrating with the growl and then suddenly I was lifted up and tossed on the bed.

I bounced up and down twice from the impact but otherwise didn't dare move a muscle. The man that kidnapped me got on the bed, his knees on either side of my thighs and his hands on either side of my head. He was breathing hard and his eyes were ruby red like last time. "Don't you dare fucking try to leave me again. If you do I will punish you until you beg for mercy and I won't stop until I'm satisfied that you will never try that shit again. Do you understand me?" He yelled in my face. By this point I was shaking and my eyes blurred with tears but I still managed to nod.

He got up and lifted me off the bed. I let him, fearing punishment. He sat down on the bed and laid me across his lap like the man from yesterday and the others before him. He was naked and I felt his cock uncomfortabley digging into my belly. "This is a warning of what is to come if you disobey me in the future or try to leave again." He said deathly quite as he peeled his boxers off of me.