1

"Kathryn anak, kamusta kana diyan?" tanong ni Mommy Karla. 

Mommy Karla is Daniel's mom. I was surprised that she actually still communicates with me after things had happened. The things that I really want to forget about but how could you forget your first love?

"I'm actually doing great Ma. Ba't po kayo napatawag ma?" 

"Is it not allowed to call my favourite girl in the world?" tanong ni Mommy Karla

"Oh ma, wa'g na kayong mang bola!" she laughed, "Paano naman si Magui at Lela kung ako ang paborito niyo eh di naman niyo po ako anak." she continued

"Kath, you know that I treat you as my own daughter kahit ano pa yung nangyari." Mommy Karla replied. 

Hindi man sabihin ni Karla pero nararamdaman ni Kath na dapat ay hindi niya sinabi yon.

"I'm sorry Ma. I didn't mean to hurt you." 

"Wala lang yon, when ka nga babalik dito? Miss kana namin!" 

"I really don't know ma but then If I'll be able to go home, I will make sure that I will be able to meet you." 

"Promise yan anak ah?" 

"Promise." she assured her.

She placed my phone in my table and started to reminisce the memories that she had.

'It's been what Kath? Five years? Pero di mo parin kayang umuwi?' tanong niya sa sarili niya.

After an unfortunate event had happened she thought it was best for her to leave to let time mend all the pain that she had caused to others. Fortunately, time had helped her get over it and had also helped her to move on. The only reason she didn't want to go back to the Philippines is that there was no reason for her to go back to and she's living a good life in London.

She went out for a jog to clear her mind off. As she was about to head out her phone suddenly rang.

"Hello?" she answered

"Kathryn! My baby sis! Kamusta?" Her kuya Kevin asked her

"KUYA KEV!! Miss na kita! Kailan ka ba dadlaw dito sa akin?" she replied happily

"Hindi kita dadalawin diyan. I'm here to tell you that you are going back to Iligan City within this month." he said 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" she asked

"Don't curse at me baby sis! Inutusan lang ako ni Mommy at Daddy na sabihin to sa'yo and by the way the flight is already settled." 

"What?! I'm not a little child for all of you to decide on me kuya! I'm twenty five! I know how to make decision and the answer is a big hell of a NO! as in N-O!" she exlaimed

Natahimik bigla ang kausap niya pero nagulat eto sa pag iba ng boses ng kausap niya. 

"Kathryn Chandria Manuel Bernardo!" tawag ng papa niya over the phone, "Either you're gonna bring your lazy arse towards the plane or you will have no support from us at all!" galit na sinabi ng papa niya.

"But daddy, I don't wan't to." She pleaded

"Five years na Kath, are you still not over it?"

"What? Me? Not over it? You know matagal na akong naka move on daddy." sagot ni Kath

"If you're really over it then start packing up your things and I'll see you two days from now." Her dad said. 

Before she could protest the line went dead. 

"It seems like I have no choice at all, do I?" she sighed.