lifeguarding?

A/n: this was requested by @ButtercupFox so I hope you enjoy! Btw the reads are going up insanely quick, so thanks!
Y/s/n = sister's name
Amanda xx

-

It was a nice day on the beach. The water was blue, the sun was beaming down illuminating everything and everyone was happy.
You were there with your little sister because she can't drive yet and your mom made you take her.
You saw her splashing out in the water with her friends.
But beside that you saw what looked like a flapping duck trying to swim.
No wait- you squinted your eyes and saw a little girl not wearing a life jacket almost drowning.
You immediately dove right in with a random floaty on a beach (that you accidentally stole) knowing in ten short seconds the little girl's lungs could be filled with water.
You swam like you've never swam before.
Not even you knew you could actually swim that fast. But you needed to.
Once you reach her your arm wraps around her torso as you launch her onto the floaty.
You pull it back to shore where a boy from your school- who you've kinda liked for a while- begins to do mouth to mouth.
You sit on your knees next to him with a worried look on your face.
The little girl begins to cough out water and sit up.
You smile, knowing she's okay.
"Are you alright?" You ask her to make sure. Y/s/n was right beside you.
Her mom also rushed there almost crying.
She shyly nods her head and notices her mom.
"Mommy!" She exclaims wrapping her arms around her mom's neck.
"I told you to wear a life jacket!" Her mom says.
"But I'm a big girl!" She tells her mom.
Her mom shakes her head at her daughter's words.
"Thank you for saving my daughters life!" She thanks us as she walks back to her beach spot.
C/n and your eyes connect.
"Y/n, right? Hey you should be a lifeguard! We make a great team." He tells you. You giggle.
"You do realize I can do mouth to mouth?" You tell him, rolling your eyes.
Y/s/n was already in the water with her friends.
C/n looks at you, smirking.
"Oh yeah? Prove it." He tells you, inches away.
Your face flushes red and you glanced at his eyes quickly before you two begin to passionately kiss.
As soon as your lips part he lets out a breath. "Okay you're pretty good at taking my breath away..." You giggle at his statement.
"But seriously, can you actually do mouth to mouth?"
You sigh and laugh together.
"We should hang out sometime." You tell him before walking off to your sister, leaving him speechless on the sandy floor as he stares at you in awe.

-

So yeah I know it was short but tHiS wAs So cUTe! Ps, cold water by Justin Bieber came on while I was writing this, lol.
Amanda xx