vacation

aye so i'm (obviously) really dedicated to this book so i've decided that two books is too stressful rn. so ya.

manu appreciation photo up der^💜💜

34k holy poop that's literally insane!

-

I sit on the counter, reading my new favourite book whilst listening to my favourite music. A few moments later my telephone rings. I look at the caller ID and realize it's my boss. "Hello?" I ask. "Y/n, it's me Katherine. I'm calling to tell you that you need to go to Hawaii to interview Bethany Hamilton for our new article about sharks and stuff." Did this really just happen... "Oh uh... y- yeah of course!" I reply. "I'm sending you two plane tickets for you and whoever you'd like to bring. You're there for a week and you're leaving in two days. The ticket should say what time the flights are. Have fun. Bye." A huge smile grows on my face as the line goes dead. "No freaking way..." I say to myself.

:•:

"C/n, hurry up! We're gonna miss the flight!" I yell from the kitchen. "I am! My clothes just won't fit in this damn suitcase!" He yells back. "Make it fit!" I yell back. When he doesn't reply I let out a long sigh.

It's approximately four in the afternoon and our flight is at 7 so we kinda needed to leave asap. "C/n, let's go!" I say, pulling his arm whilst he drags his suitcase towards the taxi taking us to the airport.

:•:

When we finally make it to the airport we wait half an hour to get into the plane. While we waited we went to McDonalds. "Flight to Hawaii will be loading in 5 minutes." I look at C/n. "I cannot believe this is happening!" I yell, slapping his arm."I'm glad you invited me." He says smiling. I laugh. "C/n, you're my boyfriend, of course I'd bring you." He chuckles. "Oh duh."

"Gate 6 is opening." We walk to the lady who'd check our tickets. "Enjoy the flight!" She says as we walk into the plane. "Thanks!" We both say. He intertwines his fingers with mine and squeezes.

We walk over to our seats. I had the window seat (due to my obsession with seeing the world at a bird's eye view) and C/n in the middle seat.

When we took off, the sun was just beginning to set, so we had an amazing view of the orange and pink colours cutting through the plain grey clouds. "Wow, C/n look at the clouds!" I tell him.

He flashes back a warm smile as we drift off to sleep to the beautiful sunset.

"This is your pilot speaking, we will be landing in 5 minutes, please put your seatbelts on for safety reasons." My eyes squint open as I see C/n asleep on my shoulder.

I reach across his torso and buckle him up. "Thank you." I hear him quietly mumble. I smile warmly. "Of course."

Soon enough the plane got safely on the ground and we were out at our amazing hotel. "C/n I cannot believe this is happening." I tell him. "This is insane!" He almost yells. "We should get married here!" I say. His face turns deep red.

"That would be awesome." He says. I give him a confused look and brush it off.

Later that afternoon we walk down to the beach with the bright teal water and warm sand. "Holy poo balls." I say as we both try to surf. "I can't do this." He chuckles. "Honestly, you're right. You suck." I giggle.

"C/n, I like your honesty." I say, punching his arm. He grabs his arm and pouts. "Ouch Y/n, don't be so mean." He says. I giggle.

:•:

I sit on my towel at the secret beach as C/n looks around for sea shells. "Will you tell me why you're so desperate to find a shell?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

I look up at the beautiful sunset that merged with the blue water, making it pink.

"Uh, no." He says, sassily. Finally his picks up a pastel pink and blue with a little bit of yellow and gasps. "Aha! The perfect shell!" He exclaims. I roll my eyes.

He runs over behind a palm tree as music begins to play. "What is going on..." I mumble to myself. He walks out behind the tree and smiles.

He hands me the shell as his cheeky smile grows bigger. "Read the note." I pull a note that was slightly sticking out of the shell. I unroll it and read the two words on the small paper.

"Marry me?" I hear C/n ask. Tears brim my eyes. "Oh, my gosh C/n! Of course!" I throw my arms around his neck and bury my face into his.

He slides the diamond ring around my left ring finger. He brushes his thumb over it. "I knew it would look good on you." He says, pecking my cheek.

-

gah! cuteness!