stress

"i-i can't do this! i'm stressed and i feel like i'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders!" his eyes were glossy, and his eyebrows were tilted slightly up.
"it's too much for me, y/n. i can't deal with it anymore!" he says, pacing back and forth.
"c/n, sit down." i tell him calmly. he glances and me and finally places the pillow up against the backboard of our bed.
he crosses his legs, placing his fingers on his temples. "y/n--" he begins, till i cut him off. "shhh. you'll be alright, you always are." i tell him, caressing his cheek.
my leg crosses over his, so i'm more comfortable. "you need to relax. i'm here with you." tears drip down his cheeks, as he looks away from me.
"hey, it's alright to cry." i tell him, moving his face to look at me. my thumb wipes away his tears. "you'll be alright." i tell him. his hands are slightly shaking, making me frown.
"let's go." i tell him, gripping his hand and leading him to the car. "wh-where are we going?" he asks, his voice shaky. "a road trip."

we drive, almost five hours till we  find a small town, white fairy lights on the trees, a gazebo in the center park, snow falling.
"why here?" he asks me as i pull up into a small inn.
"why not?" i reply, intertwining our fingers and walking over to the front desk.
we get a nice small room, with a window overlooking the town. "can we cuddle?" he whispers, as we enter the room.
i nod, changing into his coziest t shirt and shorts. he lays his head on my shoulder, as i whisper sweet nothings to him.
"y'know i love you, right?" i say, almost quiet enough he doesn't hear.
"mm..." he mumbles in response. i massage his hair, braiding his short hair once in a while until he's asleep.
"i love you so much, baby." i whisper, my eyes closing.
"so much."

-

ugh exams.
happy sunday y'all...