all i want is you

aye merry christmas you guys!
feel free to tell me what you guys got!

-

I sit around the long table, watching as my family and his eat their turkey and mashed potatoes and stuff.
I try very, very hard not to look at C/n, but due to how cute he looks in his stupid little ugly sweater it makes it close to impossible.
The way his hair flopped slightly because of the length and how his eyes beamed with happiness when he talked about things like how college is and stuff like that. His cute smile he'd show and his bright teeth bringing butterflies to my stomach.
But I forced myself to look down at my mashed potatoes and gravy.
"So, Y/n, how's college for you?" I hear C/n's mom ask me. My eyes shoot up to look at her. But everyone had their eyes on me. I swallow my potatoes.
"Oh it's great. My dorm room is really nice and I'm one of the top students in my history class." I tell her, smiling. She nods. "Good." She simply says. My eyes gaze over to the window, watching as snowflakes slowly fell. It's so beautiful outside.
Then I look over at the mistletoe over their doorway to the living room.
My mind trails into the thought of i accidentally stepped under with C/n. I tell myself to stop and look over at their quite large Christmas tree.
I thought about what it would be like to live with C/n and how we'd decorate it if we were together.
How we'd watch Scrooge and Rudolph and frosty the snowman all night long, cuddling.
"Y/n?" My mom asks. I snap out of my thoughts and realize how I've been staring at him.
My face goes bright red as they trail back to my lap. "Um may I be excused?" I calmly ask, as his mom nods her head. I thank her.
I push my chair back and stand up. I make my way towards the upstairs common room and sit down on their couch.
I bury my face into my hands and sigh, in annoyance.
"I'm such an idiot..." I mumble to myself.
"I don't think you are."
My eyes snap to look at who just spoke and see C/n leaning against the door frame.
"Oh." I say, obviously not thinking.
"I can leave if you want me to." C/n says, disappointment on his face.
I shake my head no and pat the spot beside me. "Sit." I tell him. He makes his way towards me, and sits next to me.
"Why do you think you're an idiot again?" He asks me, sympathy in his eyes. "I was just fantasizing about things that will never happen." I tell him. Looking down at my reindeer socks.
"Mhm? Like what?" He asks, slowly getting closer.
"Just stuff." I tell him. "Oh." He says, looking away.
"What'd you get for Christmas?" He asks, breaking the awkward silence.
"Clothes mostly. A little money and a few books. What about you?" I ask him.
"Not much. Clothes too. But nothing I really wanted." He says. "What did you want?" I ask him, staring into his c/e/c eyes.
"All I want is you." He says. The first emotion I feel is surprise. My eyes probably went wide, making me look stupid.
"It's still Christmas y'know. And it could be my present to you." I smile. His eyes shine bright as a large smile forms on his adorable face.
He places his hands on my hips and I slowly wrap mine around his neck.
He softly and slowly kisses me, sparks going off in my stomach. Who knew he'd be such a good kisser?
We pull apart.
"Uh and by the way I was kinda fantasizing about us." I tell him, my cheeks turning pink.
He smirks.
"So does this mean I can tell people you're my boyfriend?" I ask him as he plays with my hands.
"Only if you want to." He says, placing another soft kiss beside my ear.
"I do." I tell him, my legs draping over his for comfort.
"Good." He mumbles in my ear.
"Oh and congrats on being the top student in history."

Later he turns The Grinch on. Slowly, we both drift off, my head leaning on his shoulder and his head leaning on mine.
He had his arm around me.
And can I just say, this was the best Christmas ever.

-

i hope you guys liked this, I did.

and for those of you who asked, i'm feeling much better. you guys make me soooo very happy.

again, merry christmas! 🎄🎅🏻