motorcycle

this was inspired by this boy at my school.
he's literally the most adorable boy everrrrrr!
y'already know who it is!
-

I walked through the school doors and sighed. Another long day of dreading school.
I glance around and see him. My eyes don't leave his eyes.
The most dazzling eyes I've ever seen.

"Y/n!" My best friend, Y/f, snapped her fingers in my face. "It's obvious who you're staring at. Stop drooling over him, we've gotta get to class!" She told me. I nodded my head wiping my mouth as we made it to our locker. (Ps. I share a locker with my friend)

After period 2 I make my way to the commons with Y/f and sat down in our usual spot.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. "Y/f, stop trying to trick me, I know it's you." I say to her.

"Uh, it wasn't me this time." She whispers to me, obviously uncomfortable. I look back and meet his eyes.

His dazzling ones I once fell for.

He giggled flashed me that breathtaking smile he does.

"Hi, Y-Y/n." He stuttered, playing with his fingers. "Hi." I said smiling back at him.

"I was... um, well I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me..." He said, his face flushed with red.

A smile spreads across my face. "That would be awesome!" I say staring straight into his e/c eyes.

His smile goes wide. "Great! I'll pick you up at 8... Oh and don't wear a dress." I look at him confused as he walks away, smiling.

"Hm. I wonder why he doesn't want you to wear a dress." Y/f says, with her mouth full of pizza. "Yeah..." I quietly mumble.

-le time skipé-

7:45 pm.

Time to get ready. Time was tight but I didn't need very much.

I dress casually, with black skinny jeans with holes in the knees, a camouflage t-shirt and a leather jacket, since it was cold.

I just straighten my hair and put mascara on. I hear a loud... motorcycle? I rush to the window to see C/n walking up to my door.

My feet never moved so fast. I was stepping down the stairs incredibly fast and I swung the door open.

"C/n!" I practically yelled, smiling. He glanced at my face.

"You look amazing." He says, with a small smile.

"Thank you. You look quite good yourself too!" I said, complimenting him.

"Shall we?" He asks, as I link arms with him. "We shall." I say giggling.

He hands me the helmet he was wearing when he came here and pulls another out of his backpack.

"I'm gonna need you to wear this since you're sitting behind me." He says, handing me his backpack while giving me an I'm-so-sorry smile. I gladly take it and slip it onto my shoulders.

"Let's do this." I say, sitting on the back of the bike.

He sits in front of me and glances in the mirror. "You ready?" He yells after he starts it up.