do you hate me?

inspired by this one book i read, creds to the author !!

GUYS ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS SO I CAN ANSWER THEM!!!!
thanks lovies.

-

I walk downstairs to our office and see C/n sitting on the computer.

"Um hey C/n, do you wanna hang out or something?" I ask him. His eyes stay glued to the screen.

"Uh actually I've got stuff to do. There's a H.P.M right now so ya." He says. I sigh. "Do you want me to make dinner?" I ask him, hopefully.

"Sorry babe, I already ate dinner." He mumbles, scrolling down on his page.

"Oh okay." I reply, walking upstairs to the washroom to have a shower to try to clear out my mind.

I was slightly hurt. I mean, I know I sound like an attention seeker but it just makes me wonder what was so much more important than me? I work a lot and I rarely have time off.

Sadly, it didn't work; and I was still stuck with thoughts like if he's cheating on me or if he just doesn't love me anymore.

I slip on my spongebob pj shorts with one of C/n's baggy black t-shirts. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and put some yellow fuzzy socks on.

My eyes shift to my outfit and my face in the mirror. "This is probably why he doesn't love me." I sadly chuckle to myself. "I look five."

I walk downstairs and hear him giggling like he did with me. I stand at the door and see him laugh with other voices in the background.

"C/n?" I mumble. His eyes trail up to meet mine. I begin fiddling with my fingers. "Do you hate me?" I ask him. "What?" He asks, confused. "D-Do you hate me?" I re ask him.

He shakes his head. "Oh, no baby cakes. I love you so much." He says. "Um... What does H.P.M mean?" I ask him, looking down at my fuzzy socks. He lightly chuckles. "Harry Potter Marathon. But you wouldn't know that because you aren't in that fandom." He says. My face goes bright red, due to me thinking he cheated.

"Oh." I mumble. "Babe, everyone knows that, get with the program." He says, opening his arms for me to come sit on his lap. "Well you're a muggle." I say, plopping down on his lap. I knew it would offend him because that's like calling frootloops cheerios.

He gasps dramatically. I roll my eyes. "May I join your marathon, fanboy?" I ask him, grinning.

He nods his head. "There's noting I'd like more." He says. "Except maybe for you to not call me a muggle."

-

gahhhhh rhbeksifbebrv

ok have a nice day see ya!