abusive

She was tough. She had to be. Having a boyfriend like him made it hard though.
She cautiously opened the door to their apartment as the smell of beer and whiskey sting her nose.
He'd been drinking again.
She looks around, open beer bottles, smashed beer bottles. Terrible things she never thought she'd have to deal with.
She makes a run for it, trying to make it to the small bedroom away from danger, as she saw Luke slumped over on the floor. His soft blue eyes she used to know had almost turned... black.
They beam up at her with anger and hatred.
He stands up, his tall form almost towering over her as he stands in front of the bedroom door.
"What d'you think you're doing?" He slurred out. "Luke please... You're drunk again!" His eyes glare down at her as she covers her face.
He raises a hand and brings it down with force onto her cheek. She drops to the floor, looking at all the bruises on her arms from various times.
Salty tears burn down her face as her cheek begins to sting. She never wanted to leave. She always blamed her bruises on things like falling off a ladder or something stupid.
But a slap mark?
That's when she broke. She was a broken girl.
Luke grips onto a beer bottle and Y/n knew if she stayed any longer she might as well be dead.
With haste she pushes herself off the cold wood floor and towards the front door. She heard Luke screaming at her from the background but completely ignored it.

*

She had no one and C/n and her broke off their friendship after he told her Luke was a bad influence on her.
But who else could she go to?
She begins walking towards his family home, hoping he still lives there.
She stands, contemplating wether she should knock or not. After standing for about five minutes, she knocks. Three times.
C/n opens the door, confusion rushing over his face. "Y/n... what happened?" He asked. Tears stream down her rosy cheek.
"Luke... he beat me." She mumbled. "Oh my." He grabs her arm, causing Y/n to flinch and lightens his grip slowly pulling her in.
"I'm gonna beat him up so bad." His jaw clenched. "C/n, it's over. I'm here now, safe." She grabs his forearm.
Without warning he presses his soft lips onto her. Last time she had a kiss that good was when Luke and her had just started dating.
So she kissed back.

She lay in his bed, C/n fast asleep spooning her.
She reflected on how bad of a boyfriend Luke was.
How bad he'd be to other girls and how she never wanted anyone else to go through that.
She feels fingers trace her bruises and C/n's warm breath on her neck.
"I wanna kill him for every time he hit you." He presses his soft lips on the back of her neck.
"I wanna kill him so bad." He mumbles against her skin. She turns her body, slightly wincing at the pain.
"I know."
Silence fills the room until C/n speaks up.
"Why didn't you ever leave?" He asks.
She lets out a sad sigh. "Because, if I did leave I'd have nowhere to go. Besides I thought I'd be able to change him. I thought I could bet the reason he changed. Like in a movie." She replied almost whispering.
"People don't change for other people unless they really love them." C/n replies.
"Do you... love me?" She asks. C/n begins lightly touching her arm.
"I always have."

-

idk if this is good or not so ya.