Chapter 1

Olivia's PoV ~

My name is Olivia Parker and I'm currently in a plane looking over the Atlantic Ocean with my best friend by my side.

My best friend Ella Richards and I just graduated our last year of college. About a year ago we started planning to move to Los Angeles. We never expected to get the money so quickly but little did I know my mum had been working overtime at her office.

Me and my mum, Hayley, had a small apartment on the outskirts of London. We used to live with my father in a big house near the centre until he walked out on us after "finding someone better." My mum was struggling to pay the bills so we moved. Just after we did she got a promotion to vice president of her department for "PricewaterhouseCoopers" or PwC for short.

A few days ago I felt really bad for leaving my mum, that was until yesterday when it was our birthday (yes I have the same birthday as my mum), she got me my plane tickets and I got her a dog from the local animal shelter (almost a better birthday present than me). When I saw the look in her eyes when she saw the dog, I didn't feel as bad for leaving her.

So now me and Ella are now both 17 and living our dream. We both really wanted to travel but we also wanted to go to university, so we decided to move to California and go to an online school.

Plus I'm really excited because where we are going is where the Dolan twins live and I just hope we might see them somewhere.

The first day of the rest of our lives begins today!...

------------------------------
Hope you liked it!💕
Thanks for reading ✌🏻️